Yohimbe: for a man's strength
- Yohimbe: for male power
- Indications and contraindications
Yohimbe - is an evergreen tree of the family Rubiaceae, native to tropical forests of West Africa, especially in GabonCameroon and the Congo.Yohimbe bark contains a substance called yohimbine, is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry.Yohimbe is used to stimulate sexual arousal, erectile dysfunction (impotence), disorders of the sexual sphere, caused by a specific type of antidepressants - selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), as well as common sexual problems in men and women.Yohimbe is also used to improve athletic performance, weight loss, anti-fatigue and depression, with chest pain, high or low blood pressure and diabetic neuropathy.
yohimbe bark yohimbe contains the active ingredient yohimbine, the ability to stimulate blood flow and nerve impulses in the male and female genitals.Yohimbine also helps neutralize the side effects on the sexual sphere of certain medications used to treat depression.
application and effectiveness of yohimbe
Yohimbe Effectiveness proved:
for erectile dysfunction.There is scientific evidence that the active ingredient yohimbine helps with erectile dysfunction.According to some homeopaths, yohimbe bark is more effective than yohimbine itself, but this view has not yet been scientifically proven.
in disorders of sexual sphere, caused by taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).According to some reports, yohimbine helps to eliminate the problem of the sexual sphere, due to antidepressants in this class.
yohimbe Efficiency is not proved:
- to stimulate sexual arousal;
- with exhaustion;
- when chest pain;
- complications of diabetes;
- other diseases.
Further research yohimbe use for these purposes.
Side effects of yohimbe
Oral administration of yohimbe can be dangerous to health.According to some reports, yohimbe can cause dangerous complications, including arrhythmia, renal failure, convulsions, heart attack, and others.
Preparations yohimbe can be taken in a short time, and only under medical supervision.These drugs are not recommended to take on their own, without the control of a specialist because of the likelihood of occurrence of serious side effects.In addition, yohimbe is strictly contraindicated in children, pregnant and lactating women.
When administered in usual doses, yohimbe can cause the following side effects:
- upset stomach;
- nervous excitement;
- sleep disorders;
- concern or anxiety;
- high blood pressure;
- upset stomach;
- excessive salivation Increased salivation - a deviation from the norm ;
- frequent urination;
yohimbe reception in high doses can cause other serious health problems, including shortness of breath, stroke, critical lowering of blood pressure, heart disease and even death.There is evidence, and allergic reactions to yohimbe.In this case, there is an increase in temperature, chills, lethargy, itching, and peeling skin, progressive renal failure, as well as the symptoms of autoimmune diseases (lupus).
Precautions and special instructions
- Application yohimbe in schizophrenia: take yohimbe with caution.Yohimbine may cause psychosis in patients with schizophrenia.
- Application yohimbe in diseases of the prostate gland: take yohimbe with caution.Yohimbe can worsen the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia Benign prostatic hyperplasia - age illness .
- Application yohimbe in PTSD: reception yohimbe contraindicated.According to some reports, taking yohimbe leads to deterioration of symptoms of PTSD.
- Application yohimbe for liver and liver failure: receiving yohimbe contraindicated.Liver disease can affect the body's conversion of yohimbe.
- Application yohimbe kidney diseases: the reception of yohimbe is contraindicated.There is concern that yohimbine can slow or block the formation of urine.
- Application yohimbe under elevated or reduced blood pressure: the reception of yohimbe is contraindicated.The small amount of yohimbine can increase blood pressure.A large number of yohimbine lowers blood pressure to a critically low level.
- Application yohimbe when chest pain or heart problems: acceptance yohimbe contraindicated.Yohimbine may cause serious damage to the heart muscle.
- Application yohimbe at anxiety Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease? : reception yohimbe contraindicated.Yohimbine increases anxiety.
- Application yohimbe depression: the reception of yohimbe is contraindicated.Yohimbine can cause the manifestation of symptoms of manic (bipolar depression), or suicidal ideation (with clinical depression).
- Application yohimbe in diabetes: the reception of yohimbe is contraindicated.Yohimbine can interact with insulin and other drugs used to treat diabetes, and as a consequence, lead to a decrease in blood sugar sugar in the blood - a very important indicator .