Nootropil - is not new, but still effective
- Nootropil - is not new, but still effective
- Nootropic drugs
Nootropil - a nootropic drug, which is the active ingredient Piracetam.It is rapidly and almost completely absorbed from the digestive tract.Bioavailability is 100%.Maximum concentration in blood nootropil observed 30-60 minutes after administration.Quickly penetrates through the blood-tissue barriers.It accumulates in the cerebrospinal fluid, as well as in the milk of lactating women.Almost completely eliminated from the body within 24-30 hours.
Indications for use nootropil are: atherosclerosis brain, traumatic brain surgery, the effects of stroke, psycho-organic syndrome (vascular dementia, Alzheimer's disease), some disorders associated with alcohol and drug abuse, violationmemory, reduced concentration in old age, learning disorders in children (in a combination therapy), sickle-cell anemia (as part of combination therapy).Listed here are just some of the cases that use nootropil.
Pregnancy and lactation
Nootropil is contraindicated in pregnancy.Lactating women at the reception nootropil should stop breastfeeding.
hypersensitivity to the drug, severe kidney failure Kidney failure - when treatment is vital (Cl creatinine Creatinine - will talk about the work of the kidneys less than 20 ml / min), pregnancy, lactation, children under one year.
often hear the erroneous statement that the person uses only 10% of his brain.In fact, every part of the brain has its own special function and purpose - as in all parts of the body.Only it is often used directly for the implementation of the thinking process.The remaining parts are not designed for this purpose.
- The brain has two hemispheres, the basic functions are well known.Between the right and left hemispheres is the corpus callosum - it connects the hemispheres to each other and it is this area of the brain stimulates nootropil.Increased activity of the corpus callosum improves communication between the hemispheres of the brain.This property nootropil used in medicine to treat various conditions - from alcohol and the effects of stroke Stroke - consequences: recovery and treatment to age-related changes of the brain and Alzheimer's disease.
- Numerous studies have shown that Nootropilum has a positive effect on patients suffering from age-related memory impairment.Nootropilum can inhibit the destruction of brain tissue, which is a consequence of hypoxia, arrhythmias, and some other states.
- It is also used in the treatment of aphasia - speech disorder - after a stroke.Nootropil helps to restore a variety of vital functions, such as coordination of limbs, speech and general mental ability.
- addition, nootropil improves blood flow to the brain.This makes it very useful for people suffering from chronic cerebral ischemia Cerebral ischemia - a real threat to human life .
Nootropil helps slow the aging process inherent in which the electrical activity of the brain is reduced.This allows you to keep a good memory and other brain functions over the years.Nootropil can be used simultaneously with certain other drugs, improves brain function.
nootropil Side effects are minimal and are rare;As a rule, this is a weak and short-term nausea and / Does the headache.
At the beginning of treatment is usually recommended to take three tablets nootropil (each - 800 mg of active substance) twice a day.After the first month, the dose is reduced to one or two tablets twice daily.