- Diet for pancreatitis - drink sour
- causes of pancreatitis
Inflammation of the pancreas, or pancreatitis, is the result of metabolic and regular consumption of alcohol or fatty foods.The emergence of pancreatitis promotes a sedentary lifestyle.The pancreas is a very important function in the body - produces insulin and digestive enzymes help the liver process fats, carbohydrates and proteins.Pancreatitis can be accompanied by gallstone disease - the formation of stones in the gallbladder and bile ducts, which can lead to obstruction of the bile duct and dangerous complications.
diet - the main means of treatment for chronic pancreatitis.The diet helps to reduce the likelihood of developing gallstones and acute pancreatitis, which can be extremely dangerous.
principles of nutrition
Eat with pancreatitis should be small portions, fractional, at least 5-6 times a day.The fat content in the diet is limited to 60 g per day by eliminating pork, lamb fat.Also, limit starchy foods, es
cooking methods are of great importance.In chronic pancreatitis recommended food bake, stew with a small amount of oil, or steamed.Fried, including on the grill and barbecue, the food is strictly contraindicated.
Here is a sample menu for the day in chronic pancreatitis:
- Breakfast: oatmeal and one boiled egg.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with a piece of boiled chicken.
- Dinner: steamed fish with a side dish of brown rice and braised carrots.
Throughout the day you often snacking useful products: apples, pears, applesauce, low-fat yogurt, whole grain crackers and cheese.
Some foods should be completely excluded from the diet in chronic pancreatitis, including: alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, fruit juices, coffee, chili peppers, raw garlic Garlic health: almost a panacea and onions, cabbage, spinach, beef, pork, all processed meat products, canned foods, confectionery and ice cream.
products recommended in chronic pancreatitis
- Vegetable soups are ideal for diet in chronic pancreatitis, because they contain large amounts of antioxidants Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious use , vitamins and mineralsand quickly absorbed by the body.If you're still reeling from the recent exacerbation of pancreatitis, it is not necessary to eat raw vegetables - for processing enzymes required too much.Cooking vegetables over medium heat making them more amenable to assimilation in the body.
- Lean meat, preferably chicken, turkey, veal, and the rabbit, a low fat, high protein, iron, zinc and essential amino acids necessary for maintaining good health.Diet for chronic pancreatitis should include only meat, steamed or boiled, in any case, not fried.
- fish, especially cold-water, will be a great addition to your diet.The fish should also be steamed or baked in the oven, to ease the burden on the pancreas.
- eggs - an excellent source of protein and amino acids without putting a strain on the digestive system - must be included in the diet in chronic pancreatitis.
- Dairy products, including low-fat yogurt, cheese and yogurt Yogurt: benefits and harms drink centenarians , contain active probiotic bacteria in high concentrations.Probiotics help to normalize digestion.But those who have not yet recovered from acute pancreatitis should be on time (a few weeks) to abstain from the consumption of dairy products and introduce them to the diet gradually, in small doses.
- Complex carbohydrates - brown rice, quinoa, millet Millet: benefits and harms of millet grains - useful in chronic pancreatitis.For seasoning, use extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil.
- With its smooth consistency and shielding properties of oatmeal - an ideal breakfast for those who suffer from chronic pancreatitis.Oatmeal contains B vitamins and other vital nutrients.
- Herbal Teas - an excellent source of fluid, much more preferable in chronic pancreatitis than strong coffee, tea, carbonated and alcoholic beverages.
- Ekspellernye oil should be added to salads, soups and side dishes just before serving, so that the beneficial properties they contain Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are preserved as much as possible.Nutritionists recommend the use of olive oil, grape seed oil and flax seed.
- Fruits advised to consume when baked or steamed.Baked apples with cinnamon - perfect dessert for those who are sick with chronic pancreatitis.