Supporters oatmeal diet claim that it not only helps to get rid of the extra kilos and reduce the level of cholesterol, but also reduces the risk of cancer.One of the most common oat diets as follows.During the first week you should eat only oatmeal.Each meal should consist of a half cup of oatmeal if desired - with the same amount of milk.Allows only whole oats, that is a selection of cereals noodles should be excluded.During the first seven days it is necessary to consume from 900 to 1200 kcal per day.
Over the next 30 days you need to eat half a cup of oatmeal three times a day;moreover, it allowed to eat any food, except for a very fatty, fried and sugary foods.Now you can eat cereal and noodles, but nevertheless must be kept in mind that the number of nutrients are considerably lower than in the solid flakes.At this stage it is possible to consume 1000-1300 kcal per day.
After 30 days, you can return to the usual diet, but it is strongly recommended to completely give up the fast food, pol
Approximate nutrition plan for oatmeal diet:
- Breakfast: oatmeal 0.5 cups, 0.5 cups of skim milk, 1 tablespoon raisins, 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon, coffee or tea without sugar and cream.
- Snack 0.5 cups blueberries
- Snack: oatmeal 0.5 cups, 0.5 cups of low-fat yogurt, 1 banana Snack
- : 0.5 cups of fresh vegetables (such as carrots, celery or peppers)
- Lunch: 120 4 chicken breast,boiled or grilled, salad of green vegetables, 0.5 cups of oatmeal
- Snack: pudding without sugar
Advantages oatmeal diet:
- in oats contain a lot of soluble fiber, which allows for a long time to maintain a sense of satiety.
- Oatmeal diet helps to reduce the level of harmful LDL-cholesterol level without affecting HDL-cholesterol.Some scientists even believe that oats acts as effectively as drugs designed to lower cholesterol.
- Rolled oats are a great source nizkoglikemicheskih carbohydrates that help to stabilize blood sugar levels blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health .
- in oats contain lignans are phytonutrients that are very beneficial for heart health.
- reduce the risk of colon cancer.This effect is difficult to demonstrate oatmeal diet (mainly because, as the development of cancer and its prevention affects a great number of factors), but it is assumed that the soluble fiber found in oats, has anti-cancer effect.
- Oat flakes are quite inexpensive.
Disadvantages oatmeal diet:
- calories below the level that is recommended for safe and healthy weight loss.
- Insufficient variety limits the possibility of receiving all the necessary nutrients.
- diets require drastic changes usual diet, especially in the first week;it is associated with an increased risk of so-called yo-yo effect (that is, after weight loss people is rapidly gaining it back).
How to cook oatmeal
Porridge made from oatmeal "Hercules": boiling water poured usual oatmeal without additives and cook, stirring, for 5-7 minutes.Porridge is better not to cook a thick (up to 200 ml of water, one tablespoon of oatmeal), so that it looked like a thick jelly - it's very useful for the gastrointestinal tract.To improve the taste in the finished porridge can add pieces of fresh fruit or dried fruit.
that the resulting
believed that such a diet can lose up to three kilograms of body weight per week.After seethe flakes, cereal turns to jelly, which will envelop the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract and clear it from the products of metabolism Metabolism: The basis of life of all living and harmful microorganisms, contributing at the same time reproductionnormal microflora - this is the purgation Colon Cleansing - How to put an enema? .
If you apply an oatmeal diet one day a week, then it will surely bring benefit the body: the body will be improved and cleansed of harmful products, which means that the metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting work in full force,that in itself will help to get rid of excess weight.
Conclusion In general, any diet based on any one product, albeit very useful, is not healthy because it is virtually impossible to make a well-balanced diet.Therefore, wishing to try the oatmeal diet is highly recommended to miss the first seven days, during which time there should be only oatmeal.
However, if included in the oatmeal diet is sufficient vegetables, fruits, milk products and lean meats, it helps to lose weight without harm to health.