What should be the highlight after a month?How to distinguish normal from disease?These issues are given virtually any woman.But without the specific knowledge to suspect that something was wrong in their body is not able to each.Vaginal discharge (leucorrhoea) is one of the main signs of a gynecologic pathology, and often the only complaint.Menstruation usually is a precipitating factor of inflammatory diseases of female genital mutilation, which is why you must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal vaginal discharge after menstruation.
main source of discharge is undoubtedly the vagina.Vagina daily self-cleaning, including from pathogenic microorganisms.Secret cables consists of vaginal exfoliated epithelial cells, mucus and microflora, the main representative of which is a stick Doderlein (lactic acid bacteria).Normally after menstruation up to 7-8 days cycle, discharge volume of about 0.06-0.08 grams per day.By type of vaginal mucous and clear whites, no
In the event of the accession of infection (thrush, trichomoniasis and others) vaginal discharge is changing dramatically as the color and texture, and quantity.
Furthermore, discharge products act as large and small vestibule cancer, cancer of the cervix and uterus.Drainage also includes a continuously updated epithelium microflora and a small amount of white blood cells.In the presence of inflammation in the fallopian tubes talk about so-called "pipe" discharges, which also contribute to the composition of the vaginal secretions.
on the composition and amount of discharge affect the overall condition of the body, psychogenic factors (excitation), the presence of diseases and the use of contraceptive methods.
abnormal discharge after menstruation
About abnormal discharge after a month say they are non-specific color (bloody, yellow, green), consistency and odor.In parallel with the belyami may cause itching and burning in the vulva, pain after intercourse and urination.Possible options:
- Permanent, transparent mucus Mucous discharge - what is the norm for a healthy woman , which do not vary over the cycle, characteristic of women suffering from infertility or taking hormonal birth control pills.
- Bright red release immediately after the cessation of menstruation or after intercourse indicate the presence of cervical erosion or endocervicitis.
- white cheesy discharge or similar to yogurt Yogurt: benefits and harms drink centenarians , in conjunction with films or white bloom between large and small labia, the appearance of bread and sour milk smell - a sign of urogenital candidiasis (thrush).
- White and whether the slightly greenish, grayish discharge, which exfoliate films, often in combination with a fishy smell - bacterial vaginosis (vaginal dysbiosis).
- infections, sexually transmitted infections (Trichomonas colpitis, gonorrhea Gonorrhea - self-ruled and others) accompanied by bubbling discharge of yellow or green in color with an unpleasant odor.
- Acute inflammation of the appendages, an acute bacterial infection of the vagina characterized by yellowish or greenish discharge.
- cervical erosion, colpitis, chronic adnexitis - scanty greenish or yellowish discharge.
- green, thick and purulent discharge in conjunction with mucus, which intensified after the voltage after defecation occur in purulent cervicitis.
- Spotting Spotting - it is important to rule out pathology brownish color, continuing long after the menstrual period indicate the presence of a pathological process in the uterus (endometriosis, polyp or endometrial hyperplasia).
- Sukrovichnye allocation, pinkish the type of "meat slops", accompanied by an unpleasant odor arising before and after the menstrual period indicate chronic or chronic endometritis endocervicitis.
If you notice unusual discharge should not delay visit to the doctor.It will help establish the cause of disease and prescribe appropriate treatment.