How to increase the chances of getting pregnant after 35 years - when the biological clock strikes the alarm
- How to increase the chances of getting pregnant after 35 years - when the biological clock sounding the alarm
- Natural methods to improve fertility
Under inaudible ticking biological clock reproductive ability of women has been steadily reduced.Conceive after 35 difficult, if not impossible - not that of 20, or even 30 small.Even healthy women are the natural decrease in fertility.The probability of pregnancy loss also increases with age.Fortunately, medicine is making huge steps towards solving both of these problems.From this article you will learn about infertility in women older than 35 years, its causes, risk factors and methods of possible elimination, as well as ways to increase fertility after 35. After 35, you can become pregnant and bear a child successfully!Age should not prevent you to experience the joy of motherhood.
Age and infertility
fertility - Natural fertility.Infertility - a consequence of a very low level of fertility.In women older than 35 Infertility is the inability to conceive, and childbearing, even after six months of active having sex without using konratseptivov.Infertility can be caused by various reasons.
ovaries play a key role in the normal functioning of the female reproductive system.Ovaries - a pair of reproductive organs that produce eggs and produce sex hormones in women.
the ovaries directly dependent on the woman's age.With age, the ability of the ovaries to produce normal, healthy eggs is declining.
Therefore, with age the probability to conceive and bear a child in women decreases.
- When a woman is still in the womb ("aged" 20 weeks) in her ovaries, more than 7 million eggs.
- At birth, the number is reduced to 2 million.
- to the period of sexual maturation in the ovaries of women is only 3,000 eggs.
- Of these, only 300 reached maturity and leave the ovaries during ovulation.
- woman's fertility peaks between the ages of 18-20 years.
- Reducing the number of eggs continue even during pregnancy.
- At the age of 28-29 years, the pace of reduction in the number of eggs increased
- At the age of 35 years, the number of eggs is rapidly declining.
- At the age of 40 years, the rate of loss of eggs is extremely accelerated.
with age, especially in the period from 33 to 39 years, fertility drops rapidly.Reduced blood flow to the ovaries, causing suffering and the quality and quantity of eggs.As health problems ovulation becomes irregular levels of sex hormones, estrogen and progesterone fall, thereby increasing the likelihood of chromosomal abnormalities in the child.
- Reducing the number of eggs and ovarian disease: age has a negative impact on the quantity and quality of eggs in the ovaries of women.In addition, age-related processes are often accompanied by disturbances of maturation and release of eggs.
- Reduced blood flow to the ovaries: increased blood flow to the body is essential for its normal operation.When a woman reaches menopause, blood flow to the ovaries is significantly reduced, especially when compared with blood flow in the period of youth.
- unstable hormones: reduced levels of hormones also affect a woman's ability to conceive.With age, levels of hormones - estrogen, progesterone and testosterone - are reduced, which directly affect the ability to conceive and carry a child.Fluctuating hormones can cause infertility.
- Cervical (cervical) mucus: the cells that form the lining of the walls of the cervical canal produce mucus.The fertile mucus allows sperm to smoothly and seamlessly enter the cervix.The average term of "life" of semen - from 3 to 5 days, or more than 20-year-old women.With age, this period is sharply reduced, and an average of 1 day.
- other health problems: the anomalies of the uterus, fibroid tumors and other diseases can also cause infertility.Furthermore, after 35 years increases the likelihood of developing endometriosis - a disease in which on the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other organs of the reproductive system causes endometrial lesions, i.e.hotbeds of proliferation of endometrial tissue.Damage to the fallopian tubes can lead to infertility.Due to the dysfunction of the fallopian tubes can not enter the egg from the ovaries to the uterus, which disrupts the process of conception.
- Chronic diseases, some chronic diseases and medications can adversely affect a woman's fertility.
- unknown causes: physical examination usually reveals one or two reasons that cause infertility.However, in some cases, cause of infertility and can not determine, despite thorough medical examination.
- ovulation disorders: polycystic ovaries (PCO) - the most common cause of ovulation disorders.Between 40% and 80% of women with PCOS are faced with the problem of infertility.From polycystic ovarian suffers 8 - 10% of women of childbearing age.
How to increase the probability of conception
chances to conceive and bear a child after 35 can be increased.Many factors can contribute to infertility, and although some of them can not be removed, a woman can weaken the effect of a number of factors related to lifestyle.To do this you need to understand and accept the fact that conception is primarily dependent on the health status.We need to set a goal - to improve the health, both physical and mental, to get rid of bad habits and avoid stress How to beat stress?Create an oasis .
According to experts, the female body responds well to fertility treatment, if it is close to harmony.
- Start by changing the daily routine.Take note of diet habits, exercise, travel, stress factors, relaxation techniques, relaxation in the company of a partner, sleep Dreams: how to understand our dreams , regular sex life and other factors.Try to eliminate the factors negatively influencing health status, such as the consumption of fatty foods, alcohol and caffeine, smoking.These factors reduce the chances of conception and increase the likelihood of miscarriage in case of successful conception.
- doctors for its part recommended to check hormone levels.In this case, the measured levels of progesterone, estrogen Estrogen - the key to healthy bones and thyroid hormones.If you need to perform liver cleansing of toxins.It is also recommended to adjust the diet and keep a calendar of menstrual cycle, to identify the breach.Partner Women should explore various relaxation techniques Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic! , to help her relieve stress.