Pregnancy without a doubt a great time.Expectant mother pretty special, shimmering beauty, shining elusive inner clarity and charm.But in addition to peace of mind, every pregnant woman needs bodily comfort.Reach can be simple exercises to be carried out regularly under the supervision of a personal trainer, a leading gynecologist pregnancy.
So, what is needed pregnant woman gymnastics?
- common types of exercises to prepare the body for future genera: stretch the muscles, strengthen tendons, will give the tone of the skin.In general, say "yes!" Gym and you do not know what these nasty stretch marks.
- have specifically targeted precisely on expectant mother exercise that prepare women for childbirth, train the muscle strength back, abdominal, pelvis;develop joint mobility of the spine and hip joints, ligaments elasticity of the tissues of the perineum.Special training, as well as the total includes the development of endurance - to prepare the woman for a long and painful process of childbirth.
- many occur during pregnancy discomfort - leg cramps, aches in the joints, dizziness Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from under his feet , back pain Back Pain: Do not start the .Getting rid of them will help moderate exercise.
- gymnastics helps to keep fit, keep the shape of the breast breast forms: the main thing - the immutability , thighs, arms, spine to help support the growing belly and do not forget about posture Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight .
Swimming great calms, coached, tones, hardens.Body weight in water is reduced, so it is easier to maintain stability.Tremors in the classroom extinguished with water, the uterus and the fetus are more easily reduced pain and pressure on the joints.Water exercises facilitate the flow of blood to the heart, which is useful when the pressure increases during pregnancy.Due to the outflow of interstitial fluid into the circulatory system, and its subsequent removal through the kidney there is a reduction of edema.
If before pregnancy you go swimming, even more rim on the test will not be a hindrance to your hobby.But at the same time, the good news should not and spodvigaet you to an abrupt change of lifestyle.You do not know how to swim?Pregnancy - not a reason to learn!
Yoga can be a boon for the pregnant woman.Relaxing aimed at peaceful contemplation exercise and philosophy - exactly what you need to the expectant mother.Less, actually, only one - a pregnant woman to engage in yoga preferably under the guidance of an instructor, but not all and not always have that opportunity.
Breathing exercises are extremely important.Possession of the "right" breathing will greatly help in the delivery room, the main thing - to train in advance and bring to automaticity tricks not to forget in a stressful situation.
- Train abdominal type of breathing
Lying on your back, place your hands on your stomach in order to be able to control its movement during breathing.Breathe in through your nose - the abdominal wall bulges while, exhale through the mouth - the abdominal wall returns to its original position.Breathe slowly and calmly, do not strain.Repeat 10 - 15 times.
- Train thoracic breathing
Lying on his back, hands on hypochondrium.When breathing should feel like moving the ribs increases the volume of the chest cavity.Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.Repeat 10 - 15 times.
- coaching frequent respiratory
Lying, lying on the free arm around his neck.Mouth slightly open, breathing shallow and frequent (as after a long run).
There are exercises that should be done early in pregnancy and is not recommended - the later, it is an obvious fact.The common for all periods of gestation have a preference for dynamic exercise static electricity.Pay attention to the breath, to learn to relax certain muscle groups and achieve total relaxation.Classes are useful to complete a shower or a rubdown.
Still, for such a useful gym has its contraindications.
- high / low blood pressure
- purulent processes
- problems of the cardiovascular system
- exacerbation of chronic diseases
- toxicosis pregnant (uncontrollable vomiting, edema, nephropathy, preeclampsia)
- uterine bleeding during pregnancy
- placenta previa polyhydramnios
- familiar nevynashivaemost
- threatened miscarriage
- fatigue and malaise.