Kondilin - antitumor agent of high efficiency
- Kondilin - antitumor agent of high efficiency
- Indications and contraindications
Kondilin - a cream or topical solution, which is the active ingredient podophyllotoxin, a substance thatprepared from Podophyllum plant roots.The solution was applied directly to the genital warts.Kondilin penetrate the fabric warts Warts - germ of cancer? and prevents further division and proliferation of cells that form warts.Over time, these cells die, and in their place is formed healthy tissue.
genital warts in women and genital warts in men, the area of which more than 4 cm ², should be treated under the constant supervision of a physician.
- Kondilin should be applied to genital warts twice a day (morning and evening) for three days.
- Before each use should wash affected skin with soap and water, and allow them to dry completely.
- When using kondilina need to use only special applicator.Apply solution to warts and let it dry.
- kondilina After application wash your hands thoroughly.
If genital warts are not passed or at least become less after three days of treatment, the doctor may recommend that you repeat the treatment after a week.The three-day course of treatment can be repeated every week for five weeks.If genital warts will not go, and then you need to consult a doctor - probably kondilin not suit you, or was misdiagnosed.
- Kondilin is only for external use and for the treatment of genital warts.Do not use it in other ways and for other purposes.
- Avoid kondilina healthy skin Healthy skin - daily program of skin care .
- kondilin Do not apply to broken, bleeding or inflamed skin or open wounds.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes.If kondilin accidentally gets into your eyes, immediately rinse eyes with water.If you then appear burning, increased tearing and other symptoms as soon as possible, consult a doctor.
- Kondilin in the form of a solution containing ethanol is highly flammable.Keep it away from open flame.
Kondilin not recommended for use during pregnancy, lactation, as well as persons under 18 years of age.
and should not be used if you are allergic to any of its components.If you have ever had an allergy to any medications, consult your doctor before you start taking kondilin.
Currently, the only known side effect is irritation of the skin sites to which drug is applied.With a very strong irritation discontinue use and consult a physician.
Kondilin does not affect a person's ability to drive and perform work which requires high concentration of attention.