all heard that there are exercises that are good for the heart, improves circulation, helps to lose weight.However, regular physical activity and are useful for the spine - for example, they help improve your posture, reduce back pain Back Pain: Do not start the , to make the spine more resistant to damage.But so many different exercises - how to find out which ones suit you?
Generally all exercise can be divided into 3 main categories:
- Restorative - helps raise muscle tone and increase endurance
- Stretching exercises - increase muscle flexibility and provide flexibility of movement
- Aerobic exercise - designed to strengthen the heart muscle, lungs andimproving blood circulation
Firming Exercises for spine
Strong muscles, especially the abdominal and back muscles, allow you to effortlessly keep the correct posture Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight , as well as to copewith daily activities.Strong muscles support the spine and help prevent dama
There are many ways to do exercises for the spine Spine exercise: your back does not hurt and it does not need to buy expensive equipment or a subscription to a fitness club.Enough to have some free time and space.
Exercises for spine and lumbar
- Starting position - lying on his back, legs bent at the knees.Tighten your abdominal muscles and lift your pelvis off the floor, holding the blade to the ground.Hold this position for 3-5 seconds, then relax.Perform 10-20 repetitions.
- Starting position - lying on his back, legs extended.Pull the toes back so that your fingers point to your nose.Slowly lift one leg off the floor without taking another.Hold it in the air for several seconds, then slowly lower the well and repeat with the other leg.Perform 10-20 repetitions.
exercises for the spine and muscles of the upper body
- Starting position - standing on the floor, feet shoulder width apart.Keep your head straight, slowly lift your shoulders to your ears, hold them so for 3-5 seconds, lower the as low as possible and also to hold for 3-5 seconds.Perform the exercise 10-20 times.
- Starting position: standing on the floor, feet shoulder width apart, knees bent slug, arms hanging at your sides.Slowly tilt your torso back and forth and left and right.Can do the exercise, holding a small dumbbell.
Exercises of this type will make the spine more flexible.At regular performance you'll notice that the back is less numb, become a better posture and exercise are with less effort.
- Starting position: Lying on the floor, legs extended, hips slightly pressed to the floor.Slightly bend the knee left leg.Straight right leg lift as high as you can.Hold the leg in this position for 10 seconds, maintaining it if necessary by hand.Repeat for the left leg.Another version of this exercise - alternately tighten the legs bent at the knees to the chest.
- Starting position: lying on his stomach.Lift torso off the floor, leaning on his elbows;high lift chin.Hold this position for 10 seconds.
Stretching exercises to be performed daily.This is not to make too sudden movements;you must stop the exercise if feel pain in the muscles.