Gaza in newborns - is a common problem and does not threaten the health of the baby, but quite unpleasant for parents: little children become moody and restless, and young mothers often spend sleepless nights trying to calm babies.However, the problem of excessive emissions simply decide not even going to the doctor, and only following a few basic rules.
Gaza - absolutely natural byproduct of the digestive process;problem is the excessive formation of gases that violates the proper functioning of the digestive system of infants.In this case, the gas accumulating in the intestine, causing sharp abdominal pain Abdominal pain: Types and Symptoms .
- diet of mother's diet, which adheres to the mother of a newborn baby - one of the key factors influencing the emergence of problems with gas in children.Dietitians and nutrition experts believe that a diet with a high content of dairy products, acid-forming foods and gas forming foods - such as legumes - can cause excessive productionof gas in newborns, feeding breast milk.
- swallows air: newborn babies during breast swallow air, causing the later baby belly starts to become swollen.This problem may occur as a breastfeeding Breastfeeding: Breast - and no nails! , and artificial feeding when poorly chosen feeding bottles.
- Crying: regular lament is absolutely normal for newborns, but prolonged crying sometimes leads to "swallow" the air, which in turn causes a problem with the gases.
How to understand that the newborn baby suffering from gas?
The main symptoms of this disorder is considered part belching Belching: why it happens and that means , bloating, diarrhea or constipation contrary Constipation - Watch out for food , pain or abdominal cramps.
digestive system of newborn babies is still underdeveloped, to produce all the necessary digestive enzymes to fully and independently dealwith excess gas.That's why the solution of this problem for you mother.
- Help your child vomit during or after feeding, to get rid of excess gases.
- If the child is breast-fed, the nursing mother should take care of their diet and excluded from receiving any food products that cause the gases in the child - even by trial and error.
- Reduce the volume and increase the frequency of feedings.The large volume of milk at one feeding can cause digestive disorders and excess gas at the kid.
- When artificial feeding is necessary to choose the right bottle for the baby.
- warm baths and gentle massage of children's stomach - proven and effective ways to alleviate the problem with excess gas in the newborn.
If simple methods do not help deal with the problem of excess gas, you can use special medication to reduce the amount of gas produced in the newborn.Such preparations contain the active ingredient simethicone reduces gas and facilitates the withdrawal of gases.It must be remembered that the drugs do not prevent the formation of gas, but facilitate their conclusion.
Moreover, such formulations are considered safe for infants as simethicone is not absorbed into the blood and does not contain alcohols.