Bee celandine - a remedy for acne
Acne - is a common problem, which, unfortunately, does not always go along with adolescence.Cream Gel bee celandine Celandine - a means-tested over the centuries - one of the many non-prescription remedies that are used to treat acne and acne scars.Its components, in addition to the extract of celandine are tea tree oil Tea tree oil , sandalwood oil, Tamanu oil, Manuka tree oil, Kukui oil, silver ions.
Ingredients Bee celandine
celandine has long been used to treat acne and other skin diseases;most likely, the name he got it thanks to the ability to rescue people from acne, warts Warts - germ of cancer? , and so on.However, experts do not share the faith of the supporters of alternative medicine into force celandine - the data of numerous studies indicate that in many cases, acne is caused by dysfunction of the hormonal system, and such a problem can hardly cope celandine, especially when used topically.However, he may give a temporary result and deter the emergence of new pimples.
- Tamanu oil obtained from the fruit trees kalofillumov kind that grow in tropical regions of the Earth.This oil is inedible, but it is widely used in cosmetics for the production of creams, gels and lotions for the treatment of acne, eliminate stretch marks, small scars, and so on.The structure of this oil include linoleic, oleic, stearic and palmitic acid.It has healing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties, and can inhibit the reproduction of bacteria that contribute to acne and blackheads.
- Tea tree oil, which is obtained from the leaves of the tree, which grows in Australia, has long been considered very effective against acne.At the end of the twentieth century, a study was conducted, during which half of the subjects used to treat acne gel with tea tree oil, and the other half - the preparation for external application containing benzoyl peroxide.In the course of this, which has become widely known, the study found that tea tree oil operates much more slowly than benzoyl peroxide, but within three months provides substantially the same results - pimples and blackheads becomes noticeably smaller.In addition, tea tree oil rarely causes side effects such as dryness, irritation, itching and burning.
- Kukui oil obtained from the nuts of the tree growing in the Hawaiian Islands.It began to produce many centuries ago - Aborigines used it extensively in medical and cosmetic purposes.It is composed of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E, it is very useful for people with skin problems that have sebaceous glands produce excessive amounts of sebum.Oil is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy film.It not only fights pimples but also helps to reduce posleugrevye scars that often remain after successful treatment of acne.
- Sandalwood oil is used for the manufacture of various cosmetics because of its pleasant aroma and beneficial properties.In Ayurveda, it has been used to treat skin disorders, including acne, more than a thousand years ago.It kills bacteria, contributing to the formation of pimples and blackheads, and helps normalize the sebaceous glands.
- manuka oil obtained from the same tree, which has become widely known in recent years, the New Zealand honey.It has antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory properties, and is widely used in cosmetology.Manuka Oil has become a good complement to the other components of natural bee cream celandine, further strengthening its effect.
- Silver ions also possess antibacterial properties and are used not only for acne but also for more serious skin diseases, such as abrasions.
While all components of bee celandine pretty safe, before you apply the cream-gel to the face, it is strongly recommended to test it on a small area of the skin, such as behind the ear or in the crook of the elbow.If within 24-48 hours there are signs of an allergic reaction, can safely use a cream to treat acne Acne treatment: how to get rid of blackheads face.However, remember that the causes of acne are usually associated with the work of the internal organs, which means that it must be treated from the inside.Bee celandine can cure mild forms of acne, but with moderate and severe forms should be treated by a dermatologist - independently of such violations can not cope.