Kidney stones - folk remedies in this disease is almost always used as it decoctions and infusions of herbs in most cases, try to remove a kidney stone.And doing it yourself, but it's just absolutely contraindicated, since it can lead to infringement of the stone.
Herbs deducing kidney stones
Most herbs used in traditional medicine for the treatment of kidney stones, have diuretic properties.Some attribute their properties, dissolving kidney stones.But in most cases it is not.Herbs, dissolving kidney stones, rare and operate inefficiently.These herbs include, for example, chicory.
But the pharmacy you can buy herbal medicines, which include a lot of plant components in the form of extracts.These drugs are tsiston shed, rovatineks, gindzhaleling and others.
Nevertheless, individual herbs having diuretic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects have a positive effect on kidney stones, folk remedies promote the removal of small (less than 1 cm in diameter) of smooth stones.
Kidney stones - folk recipes
Herbs from kidney stones activate the metabolism, thanks to diuretic properties removed from the urinary tract sandand small stones.Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action of these herbs prevents the development of infections in the urinary tract.
- widely used in folk medicine knotweed for kidney stones.To cleanse the kidneys of sand and small stones can be cooked infusion of herbs knotweed: two teaspoons of chopped dry grass knotweed pour a glass of boiled water, in a thermos overnight, drain, squeeze and take 2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day for half an hour before a mealfor four weeks.
- has long been believed that the chicory and kidney stone formation are interrelated, since this herb acts on metabolism, normalizing it.Therefore, chicory is used for kidney stones.The infusion can be prepared as follows: 2 tablespoons pour two cups of boiled water, filter and take throughout the day.Take the infusion should be no less than a month.
- Parsley from kidney stones.Grass and roots of parsley Parsley health and beauty have strong diuretic properties.Furthermore, parsley has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.For an infusion of 1-2 tablespoons of chopped herbs to brew two cups of boiling water - to drink during the day.The course of treatment - three weeks.
- Rosehip for kidney stones.The fruits and roots of wild rose are used in folk medicine for the treatment of kidney stones, as they have a diuretic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.Do not use rose hips while oxalate stones - it contributes to their formation.Prepare the broth hips at the rate of a tablespoon of fruit in a glass of hot water, and then boiled in a water bath for 15 minutes, cool, filter and drink half a cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for a month.
- Cranberries for kidney stones.Cranberry juice Cranberry for health and beauty prevent the formation of kidney stones and urinary tract, has a diuretic, antibacterial, immunostimulatory effect, restores the metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting .In addition, the substances contained in cranberry juice, urinary system to protect against the ingress of bacteria.They inhibit the attachment of bacteria to the mucosa of the urinary tract, and outputting the collected urine pathogenic bacteria.
- Green tea - kidney stones in people who regularly consume this drink, produced less and usually do not reach large sizes.Green tea is more appropriate for prevention than for treatment of nephrolithiasis.CH this purpose it is sufficient to drink tea glass 2-3 times per day.
- Ginger for kidney stones.Ginger has excellent inflammatory properties, that is, can relax the smooth muscles of internal organs, including the urinary tract, preventing therefore the development of renal colic.It also has anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant (inhibits the action of toxic free radicals that disrupt metabolism) effect.Therefore, in folk medicine ginger tea is used to treat and prevent kidney stones.
- Ginger tea drink for 30 minutes before the meal, in that case it is immediately absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and enter into the biochemical processes that are an integral part of the overall metabolism.The recipe for ginger tea: a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger, pour a glass of boiling water for 15-20 minutes, strain and drink during the day before eating;at night so it is better not to drink tea - it excites.
Traditional medicine kidney stones Kidney stones: identify and treat recommends treated mainly with the help of herbal remedies.