Seabuckthorn - to heal wounds quickly
hard to find other fruits, which contain the same amount of natural vitamins, like buckthorn.This plant is used in folk medicine, where there are many recipes for sea buckthorn from a variety of diseases.Physicians also appreciate and often prescribe drugs from the sea buckthorn - sometimes they are useful vitamins and mineral complexes.
buckthorn - herb
buckthorn - a shrub or small tree, reaching a height of three to four meters of branches covered with small thorns and green leaves slightly elongated.
buckthorn pollinated by the wind, blooms in late spring.The fruits are small (8-10 mm), orange-yellow or reddish-orange, oval-shaped.The plant is found in Russia, in Europe and southern Siberia, near bodies of water, often on sandy soils.
Chemicals included in
buckthorn seabuckthorn fruit contain 2,8-7,8% fatty oil, ascorbic acid, carotene (provitamin A), vitamin B B vitamins: the body useful helpers , vitamin E, folic acid, phylloquinone (vitamin K is involved in the biosynthesis of blood clotting factors), sugars, tannins, organic acids (oleic, stearic, linoleic and palmitic), which is actively involved in metabolism Metabolism: The basis of life of all living .
The crust of sea buckthorn contains serotonin, also called "hormone of happiness" because of the fact that it helps to improve mood.
buckthorn has healing properties.It is able to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and make them less permeable to improve tissue metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting , has an antioxidant effect (prevents oxidation of the tissues, and hence the aging).
Buckthorn reduces inflammation of tissues and promotes healing of wounds, it can improve the course of any chronic disease due to the large amount of vitamins contained in it.The bark of sea buckthorn has antitumor properties.
What diseases can be treated with sea buckthorn
fruits of sea buckthorn used as an oil, juice, water infusion or decoction, syrup.The healing properties of sea buckthorn is widely used to reduce pain associated with inflammatory processes, for rapid wound healing.
Inside buckthorn is used for the treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system, chronic diseases, blood diseases, gastritis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, lack of vitamins.
Outer fruits of sea buckthorn as an oil and water extracts used for skin diseases, long non-healing ulcers and wounds, burns, in gynecological practice, with radiation damage of the skin and mucous membranes, with injuries and defects of the cornea, inflammatory, and radiation injuries, burnseye.Compresses the leaves of sea buckthorn is used in rheumatoid arthritis - they reduce pain in joints Joint pain - how to understand what is going on? , infusions of fruit - with alopecia (drink and rub into the scalp).
In ENT practice sea buckthorn oil is used for the treatment of sinusitis (it is introduced into the maxillary sinus), laryngitis, pharyngitis (inhalation, lubrication of the mucous membrane).Inhalation of sea buckthorn oil used for the prevention of occupational respiratory diseases working in hazardous occupations.
How to cook sea buckthorn
drugs from sea buckthorn can be made at home:
- sea buckthorn oil: the fruits of sea buckthorn juice is squeezed, the pulp is dried, pulverized and poured cooking oil (1 kg 1.5 kg of sea buckthornoil) and pushing at room temperature, stirring occasionally for three weeks, and then carefully decanted liquid portion;sea buckthorn oil is stored in the refrigerator;
- broth buckthorn (used for diarrhea): 1 tablespoon of finely chopped leaves and branches, pour a glass of cold water, bring to a boil, heat 5 minutes on low heat, insist 30 minutes, strain and drink;if necessary, you can repeat;
- juice from sea buckthorn: washed fruit add water (2 cups water to 1 kg of sea buckthorn, but water can not be added, then get juice concentrate), warmed to 80 ° C for an hour and squeeze, then pour the juice into bottles or cansand pasteurized;
- buckthorn sugar: banks fill buckthorn (1 kg), sprinkling sugar (400-500 g), put in a cool place for 6-8 hours, then the banks are supplemented with sugar and sea buckthorn pasteurized at 85 ° C (half-liter jars - 15minutes liter - 20);
- frozen sea buckthorn (retains all the properties of fresh) fruit wash, dry and put a thin layer in the freezer;when they harden, it can be folded in a bag and store in the freezer;
- buckthorn jelly: fresh berries rubbed through a fine sieve, using a juicer get juice, heated to 70 ° C, add sugar (850 g per 1 liter of juice), stir, bring to a boil and lightly boiled over low heat;Ready jelly is poured into clean, dry jars, cover with cheesecloth and leave to cool, then cover with parchment paper and tie;
- jam of sea-buckthorn fruit of well-washed, then pour the boiling sugar solution (1.5 kg of sugar to 1 cup of water), allow to stand for 3 hours;then separated from the fruit syrup and boil while independently then pour it again buckthorn berries and refluxed for 10-15 minutes and then poured into sterile jars and tightly capped.
Seabuckthorn - a great folk remedy for the treatment of many diseases, and for promoting good health.