Triziston - whether pills harm health?
Hormonal contraceptives have revolutionized modern life, as they were given a real opportunity to plan the birth of a child.This means that our children are increasingly born to the delight of their mothers and fathers.Unfortunately, still widely believed that hormonal contraceptives harm a woman's health, so we have retained a high percentage of abortions and unplanned birth of children with living parents replenish orphanages.
woman's menstrual cycle
woman's menstrual cycle is divided into three periods or phases:
- phase of follicular maturation, during which the most active female sex hormone estrogen;they promote maturation of the egg (it is, in turn, is in the follicle) in the ovary;
- phase of ovulation - rupture of the follicle and release of the egg from the ovary into the abdominal cavity and from there into the fallopian tube;This phase takes place under the influence of hormones main endocrine gland pituitary (FSH, follicle and lyuteoniziruyuschego - LH hormones) which is in the brain;signal for the release of these hormones is the necessary level of estrogen in the blood;
- phase corpus luteum or progesterone;on the site of the ruptured follicle forms the corpus luteum, which begins to produce progesterone Progesterone - norm and pathology and estrogens;in the case of pregnancy, progesterone prepares the mucous membrane of the uterus to the introduction of the embryo;In addition, it inhibits the maturation of the other follicles, which could hinder the development of the pregnancy;If pregnancy does not occur, the corpus luteum ceases to function, the level of sex hormones fall and begins rejection already prepared to receive the embryo of the mucous membrane of the uterus - menstruation.
What is oral contraceptives
Oral (Oral) or hormonal contraceptives - a medication containing female hormones to prevent pregnancy.The cornerstone of the actions of all hormonal contraceptives is the ability of the female sex hormone progesterone to delay the development of the follicle by blocking the release of pituitary hormones (FSH and LH).The earliest hormonal contraceptives contain high doses of estrogen, it defines their main side effects: blood clots, impaired fat metabolism, increased blood pressure, etc.
Currently available hormonal contraceptives, which take into account the phase of the menstrual cycle, which allows the use of small doses of hormones and reduce the side effects to a minimum.
Triziston - hormonal contraceptive
Triziston - combined (consisting of two different hormones) drug that is in the package are three sets of tablets with various combinationstheir dosages, depending on the phase of the menstrual cycle.Each tablet includes synthetic analogues of natural hormones ethinyl estradiol (an analog of estrogen) and levonorgestrel (progesterone analogue).
Various combinations of analogues of progesterone inhibits follicle maturation and ovulation Ovulation - How to determine as accurately as possible? , as well as contribute to the separation of viscous mucus, preventing the penetration of sperm the female genital organs.
Indications for use
trizistona indications for use are:
- prevention of unintended pregnancies;
- functional menstrual disorders (including various bleeding to ascertain the cause and premenstrual syndrome).
Contraindications for use
As with any hormonal contraceptive, these contraindications are extensive enough:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- severe liver disease in violation of its functions;
- malignant tumors;
- severe cardiovascular disease, including ischemic and hypertensive heart disease, myocardial infarction Myocardial infarction - the most formidable diagnosis ;
- cerebrovascular disease, conditions after stroke Stroke - severe brain damage ;
- thromboembolism veins and arteries;
- diabetes with complications from the blood vessels;
- some types of anemia;
- vaginal bleeding, the cause of which has not been established;
- severe attacks of headache (migraine);
- hearing loss;
- disorders of lipid metabolism;
- large load on the vocal cords (for example, lecturers, actors);
- age over 40 years and adolescence, as in this case, there are hormonal changes;
- expressed by mood disorders (depression);
- mastitis (premalignant breast disease);
- kidney disease.
After taking the drug may experience headache, nausea, stomach pain, breast tenderness, weight gain and a decrease in sexual desire, persistent low mood.In rare cases, after prolonged use on the face may appear brown spots, worse after sun exposure.If the profession requires a voltage of the vocal cords (for example, the singer), you can change the voice.
Triziston - qualitative hormonal contraceptive, marketed by Schering (Germany).