Sometimes a woman, decided not to have children, cancel it.In the US, about 650,000 women who have had recourse to a tubal ligation, are turning to specialists in order to restore their integrity - are in the reproductive age, many are willing to acquire offspring.So they are no longer sterile - about 25% of women who applied to this problem to the doctor decide it, and during the first five years, pregnant.
process of restoring the integrity of the fallopian tubes
recovery pipe integrity - is the elimination of tubal sterilization.This is a surgical procedure by which a woman's fertility is restored.During the intervention of severed fragments of the fallopian tubes are connected.After him, the woman appears again the possibility of natural conception Conception, ovarian cycle, fertilization and genetics baby .This operation is performed by a specialist reproductive surgery, having passed rigorous training.
deciding to undergo surgery, a woman must give an opinion on the art made be
technician to perform the connection very precisely, if the diameter of the two fragments of the same.Otherwise, the probability of a normal pregnancy is reduced.The success of the operation also depends on how long the fallopian tube is formed.Initially it reaches about 8 inches, and after operation should be 3-4 inches.
women who have undergone such surgery, spends in the hospital not more than a day, in rare cases - for 2-3 days.The operation lasts 1-2 hours and performed under general or local anesthesia.The postoperative period takes about a month and a half.
Recovery Methods pipe integrity
Laparoscopic: This minimally invasive surgical process that uses miniature instruments.
- patient conduct general anesthesia, 10 mm trocar (tube) is inserted into the lower segment of the abdominal cavity and is fed through a special gas.
- gas filling the abdominal cavity, allows access to the necessary authorities.
- Through the laparoscope inspection performed pelvic and abdominal cavity.
- investigate obstruction of pipes, studied the means used for dressing - brackets, clamps, ligatures.
- Three special tools whose diameter is less than 5 mm, the obstruction is removed, the fragments of pipe ready for connection.
compound fragments by means of a catheter tube, which is placed in the womb.The walls are stitched through a thin tube stent and surgical suture.A so-called anastomosis;then to check the patency of the tube into the uterus through the cervical canal is injected dye.The smooth passage of the dye indicates the integrity and patency of the fallopian tube.
Surgical instruments are extracted from the abdominal cavity, it is also pumped from the gas.Three hours after the operation the patient can return home assessment is performed after 5-7 days.Superimposed stitches dissolve and are absorbed by the body.Operated woman should get pregnant within 3 months after the restoration of the pipe to prevent ectopic (tubal ectopic) pregnancy.
advantages of laparoscopic surgery
- low-traumatic operation compared to other methods.
- duration of the recovery process is small.
- Pain is minimal.
- Almost no postoperative complications.
- no scar.
to restore the integrity of the fallopian tubes Fallopian tubes: an important part of the reproductive system using microsurgical technique - very precise and gentle - with the help of the thinnest needle stitched fabric layers.
- microscopic size joints allow the patient to recover quickly.
- Tissue damage is minimal.
- microsurgical operation virtually bloodless.
directly above the pubic bone is a small hole in the abdominal wall.The patient is carried out local anesthesia the operated area.Using microsurgical instruments are reliable stitching fragments of the fallopian tube.Instruments similar to those used in laparoscopic surgery.
advantages of mini-laparotomy technique
- Overlay cosmetic seams that are invisible after healing virtually.
- postoperative period passes almost always without complications, pain is minimal.
This operation is performed to create a hole in the fallopian tube, which connects it with the cavity of the abdomen.It is performed when for tubal ligation method was used fimbriektomii (fringed fragment of the fallopian tube, adjacent to the ovary was removed, and the free end thereof is filed to the uterus).
blocking the tube is removed and the connection of the fragments using soft and flexible stent.Then superimposed microsurgical suture, providing a secure fit connection is removed and the stent.The final choice of method of operation to restore the integrity of the fallopian tubes makes the surgeon to thoroughly examine the patient's medical history and ligation method applied previously.
what purpose should be a recovery operation
- To eliminate symptoms associated with tubal ligation
- painful, irregular periods
- Symptoms of early menopause
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Vaginal dryness
- angina attacks
- Sleep Disorders Dreams: how to understand our dreams
- Severe premenstrual syndrome
- Decreased libido
- Remarriage and the desire to make it the offspring
- sudden infant death
- desire to have children in a childless marriage
- religious motives
success of the operation to restore the integrity of the pipe
The success rate is 20% -70%, depending on a variety of factors:
- type tubal ligation carried out earlier.
- degree of tissue damage during dressing.
- age of the patient.Women over 40 should undergo thorough examination and to consult a doctor, and only then make a decision.
- women's health and the degree of tubal patency.
- semen analysis partner.
- Products ova patient.
In general, the restore operation is successful the integrity of pipes in women:
- During the operation of dressing were imposed brackets or clamps.
- In order to sterilize Sterilization - may be a temporary was removed a small piece of pipe.
- Bleeding Infection
- consequences of the use of anesthesia
- damage adjacent organs
- risk of ectopic pregnancy.