Every woman dreams of a beautiful legs and almost every woman's magazine you can find many tips on how to make beautiful legs.However, many women want more - to the legs were beautiful, especially that it is - a pledge of beauty.
most common problems that threaten the health of the feet, associated with blood circulation: varicose veins, blood clots, impaired blood flow and lymph flow.To take full care of your feet is also very important to monitor bone health: among women, especially older ones, are very common problems, such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.To legs were healthy as long as possible, follow these tips:
- exercise.The importance of physical activity for the health of the feet and the whole organism is difficult to overestimate, which, however, does not mean that you should run 10 km a day and spend at least eight hours a week in the gym.Most women in order to maintain the leg muscles toned enough daily walks briskly lasting 20-30 minutes.Walking and other aerobic exercise strengthens muscles and improves blood circulation;strength exercises are important for bone health.
- Take care of the bones.At least one hour a week devote force exercises and consume enough calcium and vitamin D. Women who have menopause, as well as those who have other risk factors for osteoporosis should be checked and if necessary start treatment.
- Maintain a healthy weight.Nothing has so much pressure on your feet, as unnecessary baggage extra kilos.It affects the joints and blood vessels, and one way out - to lose weight, and further prevent its increase.
- Avoid strong and snare tight clothes, especially the one that pulls the skin on the waist and knees.Such clothing violates the blood circulation and increases the load on the veins.Compression stockings, on the contrary, have a beneficial effect due to uniform pressure on the legs.
- Wear comfortable shoes.You should also avoid high heels and very tight shoes.
- Do not sit or stand for too long.If the work you spend a lot of time sitting or standing on the spot, each hour take brief walks - make at least a hundred steps to the office.Even a small load significantly improves blood circulation in the legs.Regular stretching the leg muscles are also very useful.
- Do not forget to care for your skin.If necessary, apply sunscreen on her Sunscreen: not just for the beach regularly moisturize skin of the feet;very dry skin Dry skin: care and treatment can contribute to varicose veins.
- Listen to your feet, if they complain, take them to the doctor.Do not ignore symptoms such as pain in the legs pain in the legs - from which they arise? , swelling, increased sensitivity of the skin, varicose veins, numbness and tingling, convulsions, diskoloratsiya leg skin.
- Avoid hot baths.Immersion in hot water (particularly long) leads to vasodilatation.Take a shower instead of a bath, and - warm, but not hot.
- feet up.No need to push blood to the heart against the force of gravity, providing vessels in the legs deserved rest, regular leg lift higher.Healthy woman enough to do it once a day;pregnant women and those who have problems with blood circulation, should raise your feet up whenever possible.
- Do not sit with your legs crossed.Surely my mother for a long time told you that it violates the blood flow in the legs - and she was right.
- not smoke.You can find hundreds of reasons to quit smoking, and one of them is that this habit increases the risk of damage to the vein wall, osteoporosis Osteoporosis - he threatens you? and hypertension.