In a study of pregnant women divided into several stages of fetal development, which require monitoring.Healthy pregnant women should be observed obstetrician-gynecologist in a specific pattern.If a woman adheres to the recommended scheme of her observations, the risk of having a sick child to a minimum.
The first analysis on a pregnant woman usually spends itself at home using special test systems, which are sold in pharmacies.Laboratory methods for the diagnosis of pregnancy is based on the definition in the urine or blood of the woman human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) - a hormone that occurs only during pregnancy.Synthesis of HCG begins with the first days of pregnancy and continuing until delivery.Using test systems hCG detected in the urine 3-5 days after conception.
After the pregnancy test was positive, you must visit the antenatal clinic to confirm the diagnosis, even if you do not care.It is necessary, first of all, in order to give birth to a healthy baby.Women who a
Currently, diagnosis of early pregnancy used immunological methods based on the ability of the body to produce antibodies capable of neutralizing the foreign particles (antigens) invading the body.To carry out this reaction takes the standard serum laboratory studies containing antibodies to hCG, and red blood cells bearing the antigen hCG.If we add to them the urine of a pregnant woman having HCG, it will take the place of the antigen and red blood cells will remain unchanged, with the addition of a non-pregnant woman's urine red blood cells stick together in the antibody.
Analyses during I trimester of pregnancy (from start to 12 weeks)
In order to be sure of hishealth and the health of the child, the woman should conduct some research:
- blood test for hormones (hCG, progesterone Progesterone - norm and pathology et al.).This study is conducted from 8 to 13 weeks of pregnancy;a decrease in the serum of these hormones indicates the risk of miscarriage or risk having a child with birth defects or genetic disorders;
- smear on the latent infection (for chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureoplazmy), as well as general smear on the flora to eliminate inflammation and bacterial vaginosis (vaginal dysbiosis, destroyed when the normal vaginal flora and growing sickness, with no signs of inflammation), any infection maybe the cause of miscarriage Miscarriage - why you lose the most precious thing? ;
- nnfektsiyu fetal blood as well as blood for HIV, hepatitis B and C, syphilis Syphilis - punishment Venus .
- definition group and Rh factor;These indicators can cause incompatibility of blood between mother and child;they need to know, in time to help avoid trouble;
- complete blood count;in the blood during pregnancy certain changes occur (e.g., the number of leukocytes, accelerated ESR);At the same time, a complete blood count may reveal latent diseases.
Analyses during the II trimester of pregnancy (12 to 24 weeks)
at 15-21 weeks of pregnancy is carried out triple hormonal test consisting of three hormones in serum alpha-fetoprotein (AFP), human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and estriol.
These analyzes reveal the risk of genetic diseases.Low levels of AFP and estriol, and (or) high levels of hCG may indicate a higher risk of having a baby with genetic disorders.High levels of alpha-fetoprotein indicates a possible defect of the nervous system and the anterior abdominal wall.By reducing the AFP, AFP high figures, the high numbers of hCG is assigned consulting genetics.
In addition, a complete blood count to detect a variety of diseases of the pregnant woman.
Analyses during III trimester of pregnancy (from 24 weeks before birth)
With proper and timely monitoring of pregnant women in antenatal clinics in the III trimester of pregnancy tests are not required (except for the general analysis of the blood).The risk that a child can be born sick, very low, but still it is, therefore, monitoring of his condition should be.But he carried out with the help of ultrasound (at 32-34 weeks).
just before birth pridets repeated blood tests for infections (HIV, Hepatitis A virus Hepatitis A - do not forget to wash your hands! and C, syphilis) - it is a prerequisite for staying in the nursing home.
If you during pregnancy in a timely manner prescribed by the doctor performed all analyzes and ultrasound tests, you can be quite sure that the baby will be born healthy.