Herbs for infertility - the effect is not guaranteed
Herbs are used in many health problems, including - for infertility.However, there are some limitations that must be kept in mind, since the therapy and using herbs for infertility.
Who should not take herbs for infertility
One of the tasks that are performed for infertility herbs (what grass is used for infertility, we will discuss below) - improvement of the ovaries.Patients who are taking combined oral contraceptives, can not take such herbs as they have almost the opposite qualities.Women taking any hormonal medication should consult a doctor before you start taking any herbs for infertility.
How long should you take herbs for infertility
Herbs usually have a cumulative effect, and the result of their reception becomes noticeable after approximately 60-120 days after the start of treatment.Patients suffering from infertility, should see a doctor so that he has identified the optimal duration of therapy.
What types of infertility can be treated with herbs
It is now believed that the herb can be used in all types of infertility, particularly if infertility is caused by premature ovarian failure, the problems of the luteal phase, and when the cause of infertilitycould not be established.
What herbs are used to treat infertility
- Black cohosh contains antispasmodic agents that facilitate menstrual pain, as well as stimulate the ovaries.It is recommended to accept only during the first half of the menstrual cycle, and stop taking after ovulation Ovulation - How to determine as accurately as possible? .
- Evening Primrose.The oil, which is obtained from this plant has a beneficial effect on the cervical mucus, thereby increasing the likelihood of conception.Evening primrose oil should also be taken to stop immediately after ovulation, because its active ingredients can cause uterine contractions, resulting in implantation of the fertilized ovum is impossible.
- Vitex sacred sometimes called "female grass";it helps regulate the production of female sex hormones, eliminating many of the problems that can cause infertility.After pregnancy receiving Vitex sacred should be discontinued.
- red raspberry leaves to improve the condition of the endometrium and increase the duration of the luteal phase, due to this increased the likelihood of implantation of a fertilized egg.They should also stop taking if it becomes known that pregnancy.
- False Unicorn (Chamaelirium luteum) - is the name of the plant, the root of which is used to stimulate the ovaries.It is believed that it also helps with impotence Impotence - a female perspective on the problem men.It can not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding;it is also contraindicated in people taking lithium.
What you need to think before taking herbs for infertility
Conventional drugs - such as those sold only on prescription and non-prescription, before to go on sale, undergo a series of rigorous research andchecks.Preparations from herbs such tests are not exposed.Therefore, capsules, tinctures of herbs and extracts, need to buy only from reliable manufacturers and sellers who have permission to trade in such drugs.
If you want to start taking certain herbs for infertility should not buy medication with herbal ingredients just because you heard somewhere about its effectiveness.Find a specialist in herbal medicine Phytotherapy and menopause - without the side effects (here it is better not to rely on the certificates, because the rigid rules of certification of such experts are not yet available, but on the recommendation of friends) as much detail tell him about their problems and askit choose the most suitable for your case herb infertility.Do not forget to tell him about the medications you are currently taking to avoid adverse reactions.
herbs to treat infertility in men
cause of infertility in men are often poor nutrition (often the case is not malnutrition, abuse and unhealthy food), smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.Before you start taking herbs, it is necessary to eliminate these factors, or on grass is of little use.
in herbal medicine for the treatment of male infertility is commonly used ginseng is believed that it increases sperm motility.Sometimes it is used in combination with acupuncture, which improves semen quality in general.
What experts say
First of all, experts point out that taking any herbs for infertility only after consulting your doctor.They warn their patients from taking herbs during infertility treatment methods of conventional medicine - herbal drugs can decrease the effectiveness of therapy.
Many medicinal herbs contain phytoestrogens - substances of plant origin, properties similar to estrogen - which can significantly reduce the chance of pregnancy.Moreover, the impact of medicinal herbs on fertility for both women and men, is poorly understood.It is still not proven effective in the treatment of infertility Infertility Treatment - What are the priority principles even herbs that have long been used by women who want to become pregnant - such as black cohosh.