Folk remedies of purulent angina - simple methods
Although purulent tonsillitis and takes place in the more severe forms than, for example, catarrhal angina Catarrhal angina - superficial lesions , it is usually possible to cure quickly at home.For this purpose can be used folk remedies purulent tonsillitis.
What can help
- Mix one tablespoon of salt in 0.5 liters of warm water and rinse your throat with this solution at least three times a day.Salt effectively fights like viruses and bacteria, which may be pathogens festering sore throat;
- Mix two teaspoons of onion juice with one cup of warm water and use this mixture to rinse the throat.Onion is one of the most effective natural antimicrobial agents;
- Add the warm water one teaspoon of honey and as much juice from fresh ginger root, or a pinch of dried ground ginger.You can drink this mixture, or to rinse her throat;
- for gargling is also possible to use the infusion of fenugreek seeds.To prepare it, pour two tablespoons of seeds half a liter of boiling water and let stand for 10-15 minutes;
- Mix a pinch of dry mustard with a cup of warm water and use this mixture to rinse the throat.Mustard is an excellent natural antiseptic;
- Mix the juice of half a lemon with one tablespoon of honey and a cup of warm water.Drink two to three cups of this drink per day;
- Drink two or three cups of tea of chamomile pharmacy in the day.Chamomile tea - one of the oldest folk remedies purulent tonsillitis.It has antiseptic properties, has a slight anesthetic effect, and improves sleep;
- You can also drink a decoction of mint, sage Sage - cvyaschennaya grass , echinacea and calendula - they are very useful when purulent tonsillitis and have virtually no side effects;
- Drink at least one glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice Carrot Juice - benefits and harms of traditional Russian agents Health restoring to complete disappearance of symptoms of purulent tonsillitis.Carrots contain a lot of nutrients that strengthen the immune system, helping the body to fight infections;
- Eat garlic - it is used for the treatment of infectious diseases for thousands of years.It can be eaten just like that, mixed with honey or added to salads.In addition, you can drink the broth of garlic;to prepare it, put a nail in two saucers of garlic, pour a cup of water, put on the stove, bring to the boil and simmer for ten minutes.Remove the saucers from the heat;When the broth has cooled, strain it and mix with a teaspoon of honey and drink.Because garlic has anticoagulant properties, patients who take blood-thinning medications (such as warfarin), before using consult your doctor;
- Mix a tablespoon of honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of cayenne pepper.Take half teaspoon of the drug two or three times per day.
If treatment of purulent angina treatment of purulent angina: what drugs are prescribed folk remedies for 7-10 days will not give significant results, consult a doctor.