Preparations from St. John's wort - recipes of traditional medicine
hypericum in traditional medicine has a special place.It is used both independently and as part of various fees.To preparations of St. John's wort was effective enough, St. John's wort to properly collect and store.
As part of the St. John's wort
The composition of St. John's wort are many biologically active substances that have a significant, but the mild effect on the human body.This flavonoids (hyperoside, rutin, kvertsitrin, izokvertsitrin, quercetin), fluorescent, color and tannins, carotene, hypericin, essential oil Essential oils and conception: can help roses? , tar, nicotine and ascorbic acid, vitamin E and PP, choline, anthocyanins, saponins, alcohols, alkaloids and other trace compounds.
This determines the diversity of the St. John's wort and its broad impact on the human body.
St. John's Wort - when to collect medicinal raw materials
Medical raw material is a herb St. John's wort, collected at the beginning of flowering - at this time in the grass contains the maximum number of biologically active substances.Cut off the top young flowering shoots, leafy at least half the height of the plants.If you cut the grass properly, then it can be harvested twice a year, since the cut plants grow and bloom a second time.
herb St. John's wort was collected during the dry serene days - wet plants rot quickly, they are more difficult to dry.When gathering should pay attention to the condition of the plant: it should not be dusty, sluggish and sick.Going to need as much grass as possible to dry at once.
collected grass should be dried as soon as possible.With proper drying can save the maximum amount of biologically active substances with medicinal properties.Improper drying can also completely deprive the grass of medicinal properties.St. John's wort grass dried in special dryers, canopies, which is the natural movement of air.Near the dryer should not be sources of odors - the grass perfectly absorbs them.Herb St. John's wort is best to hang for drying small bunches on the ropes stretched, and then dosushit decomposition.Dried herbs are stored in linen bags with clean dry, cool place.
How to cook the drug of St. John's wort
Brewing St. John's wort?Because St. John's wort extracts are prepared for internal and external use tincture for oral administration, as well as oil, which is used externally and locally:
- infusion of St. John's wort for oral administration: a tablespoon of dry powdered herb hypericum pour 1.5 cups of boiling water, leave forhours, drain, squeeze and take throughout the day;
- infusion of St. John's wort for external and local application of preparing the same, but a greater concentration of 2-3 tablespoons of raw materials to the two cups of boiling water;
- decoction of St. John's wort - 1.5 tablespoons herb St. John's wort is placed in an enamel bowl, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close lid and heated in a water bath Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures for half an hour, cooled, filter, squeeze, pour boiling water to its original level;with the same infusion is prepared bath with St. John's wort St. John's wort and its beneficial properties - whether a miracle? ;
- tincture of St. John's wort is prepared at the rate of 1:10 at 70% alcohol;
- tea from taking St. John's wort as a fortifying agent, brew it at the rate of a teaspoon of herb per cup of boiling water.
extract of St. John's wort is an active substance of medicines that can be bought at a pharmacy.Most often used for therapeutic purposes in the St. John's Wort tablets.
also produced medicines for external and local application based on St. John's wort - imanin and novoimanin.
How to take St. John's wort
decoctions and infusions Hypericum oral taking half an hour before a meal in the form of heat-thirds cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.St. John's Wort tincture take 30 - 50 drops to one-third of a cup of water inside three times a day.The same solution can be used for rinsing the throat and mouth.Tea from St. John's wort can drink a glass a day for a long time.
infusions and decoctions of St. John's wort for external and topical use in the form of douches, gynecological tampons How to use sanitary pad - basic precautions , washing wounds and ulcers.
St. John's wort oil is an excellent tool for the home kit, which can be used for wounds and scrapes instead of iodine and green fodder, as well as burns.