folk remedies How to cure a sore throat?Regardless of whether a sore throat is caused by viruses or bacteria, the treatment of angina folk remedies generally gives good results and almost no side effects.
Traditional methods of treating angina
- cider vinegar.Gargling with a solution of apple cider vinegar - one of the most effective means for the treatment of angina.Mix one teaspoon of vinegar with 250 ml of warm water and gargle with this solution every three to four hours.
- Aloe angina.Aloe gel Aloe - its amazing healing properties of has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.To prepare a remedy for sore throats Funds from angina with aloe, mix half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel with the same amount of honey.Take this medicine three or four times per day.
- propolis angina.Propolis has long been known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties.It consists of a variety of vitamins, mineral salts, organic acids and amino acids that help the body fight infections.It is used in the manufacture of many agents for the treatment of respiratory and other infections.For example, propolis is a part of a drug called proposol - a spray intended for irrigation of the mouth and throat.Proposol angina is usually recommended to use for no more than seven days.It is contraindicated in children under the age of twelve, but for those in the other age groups proposol safe and rarely causes any side effects.Tincture of propolis angina is used for inhalations and for the lubrication of inflamed tonsils.Treatment of angina propolis is contraindicated for people with an allergy to any bee products.
- Lemon angina.Lemon juice is one of the most popular, efficient and multi-functional natural medicines.Traditional recipes from angina with lemon numerous and are found in all regions of the world, where there are lemons, import or where the fruit - that is, almost everywhere.Due to its high concentration of vitamin C it strengthens the immune system, causing the body to actively fight the disease, and other components of lemon juice has an antiseptic effect, limiting the proliferation of pathogens.When angina can make a mouth rinse with lemon juice and water (mix one-two tablespoons of juice with 250 ml of warm water), tea or just hot water with lemon juice, lemon drops or there - to neutralize the sour taste, they can be sprinkled with sugar.Finally, the essential oil of lemon tree can be used for inhalation or massage the throat.
- Treatment of angina kerosene.Surprisingly, a substance which is used as a jet fuel, as folk medicine used for treatment of angina.According to folk recipes, pure kerosene should be two or three times a day gently applied to the tonsils, or gargle with water and kerosene (15-20 drops of kerosene per 100 g of water).Before using this tool, it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor.
- iodine treatment of angina.Iodine is a very effective both in bacterial and viral tonsillitis when Viral sore throat, when sore throat .Antiseptic preparations based on iodine, for example, Iodinol can lubricate the tonsils.No less useful and gargling with angina iodine;during the active phase of the disease can be done 3-4 times per day.Pour into a container 5 drops of alcohol tincture of iodine to 500 ml of warm water, if desired, also add a tablespoon of sea salt and mix everything carefully.If you have diseases associated with dysfunction of the thyroid gland, before use of drugs based on iodine consult your doctor.
- Honey angina.Honey - one of the most valuable natural products, which is also the favorite treat of all, and a very good medicine.In the treatment of angina, you can just eat honey (3-4 teaspoons per day), or to add it to the various concoctions of herbs.Hot milk with honey for sore throat is very tasty and effective medicines for children and adults.To enhance the effect, you can add the milk a little pepper and cinnamon.Any folk remedies for a sore throat with honey, as well as with propolis, are contraindicated for those who are allergic to bee products.
- Garlic angina.Garlic is a powerful antiseptic, and is used in many respiratory tract infections.It can be eaten just like that, but you can rub on a fine grater, and added to salads or mixed with honey - so you weaken a little taste of garlic Garlic health: almost a panacea , retaining all of its beneficial properties.
- Sea buckthorn oil with angina is used to lubricate the throat and tonsils.It relieves pain and inflammation, and a significant improvement comes after a couple of days.Those who have diseases of liver, pancreas and gall bladder, before use of sea buckthorn oil should consult a doctor.
Treatment of angina herbs
- Chamomile angina.Chamomile tea - a wonderful remedy for many respiratory diseases.The pharmacy chamomile contains substances that have a mild analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action.Pour one tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers cup of boiling water and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Ginger angina.Ginger root has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, and is widely used in folk medicine.For the treatment of angina is recommended to drink tea or hot milk with ginger (you can use dried or fresh chopped ginger root).Infusion of ginger can gargle;to prepare the infusion, just pour one tablespoon of ground or finely chopped ginger root boiled water, let stand for 15-20 minutes and strain.
- Calendula angina.The composition of calendula are substances with antibacterial properties;In particular, calendula is very helpful for infections caused by streptococci and staphylococci.When angina can drink a decoction of calendula flowers and / or use it for gargling.
- Echinacea angina.The Echinacea contains substances with antiseptic properties, as well as chemical compounds which are called natural antibiotics.Broth Echinacea and Echinacea tablets are effective against angina.
Pregnant and lactating women, and people with chronic diseases, before taking any herbs for sore throat, you should consult with your doctor.