Folk remedies for the treatment of syphilis can not replace medical treatment prescribed by a doctor and carried out under controlled laboratory studies.But folk remedies can complement medical treatment on the condition that their application is compatible with your doctor.
Features syphilitic infection
Syphilis is caused by Treponema pallidum, which for thousands of years could not cope the best doctors: no matter what the treatment was carried out, syphilis was hiding only a while to manifest itself again and again in the form of entirely newsymptoms.It was only with the advent of penicillin became possible full recovery from syphilis.
distinctive feature of syphilis is that it does not show pathogen resistance (addiction) to penicillin, which is used for its treatment for over half a century.If you do not use antibiotics for the treatment of syphilis, the infection can be asymptomatic and hide, destroying the internal organs, brain and spinal cord.
And as an alternative to antibioti
help with syphilis and external agents.They are not able to suppress the vital activity of the causative agent of the infection, but it can prevent secondary bacterial or fungal infection.
Folk remedies for the treatment of syphilis for internal use
traditional remedies, activating the body's defenses include:
- aloe with honey and wine;0.5 kg minced aloe leaves (lower leaves are taken and put on the day in a cool dark place), add a cup of liquid honey, put in a dark place for three days, and then mixed with 0.5 liters of red wine of Cahors and the type andagain put in a dark place for one - two days;store in the refrigerator, take a tablespoon three times a day;
- garlic, wine and juices;0.5 liters of red wine such as Cahors to heat, add 160 ml of lemon juice, 100 ml of cranberry juice and warm up again and then add 8 medium sized crushed garlic cloves Garlic health: almost a panacea ;mixture insist for three days, filtered and taken half a cup before going to bed;
- garlic, apples, rosehips and hawthorn;grate the two medium-sized apple winter varieties, add a cup of berries hawthorn cup crushed dried rose hips, 8 cloves of minced garlic, pour 2 liters of boiling water, leave for two hours, strain and take half a cup three times a day 30minutes after a meal;
- mixture of onion juice and honey - are preparing a rate of 1: 2, take a tablespoon 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals;
- infusion of oat straw;3 tablespoons chopped dry straw oats pour two cups of boiling water, leave to cool, strain and drink throughout the day -okazyvaet tonic and restorative effect.
Folk remedies for syphilis for external use
in primary syphilis in the skin or mucous membranes in place of the introduction of infection develop a chancre - nonhealing painless ulcer.At secondary open and recurrent secondary syphilis may appear on the skin rashes various elements, including the bubble and pustular rash, which are formed at the opening of erosion and ulcers.At tertiary syphilis Tertiary syphilis - the final stage of the disease ulcers occur as a result of the collapse of gummas.For all types of skin rash risk appears secondary bacterial or fungal infections, for prevention of which are used in folk medicine for a variety of anti-inflammatories and antiseptics natural origin:
- oil of burdock root;3.5 tablespoons of fresh chopped burdock root pour a glass of vegetable oil, to insist during the day in a warm place, then simmer for 15 minutes, cool, strain, wring out and used as an external agent for the lubrication of erosions and ulcers on the skin;
- application to syphilitic ulcers with 10% propolis tincture diluted with boiled water at the rate of 1: 3;
- application to syphilitic ulcers with honey;
- attachment to syphilitic ulcers aloe leaves Aloe - its amazing healing properties of , preliminary stored for days in a cool dark place and thoroughly washed;
- attachment to syphilitic ulcers plantain leaves and burdock, pre-washed and mashed.
It is important that the patient was well acquainted with the principles of treatment of syphilis and did not try to treat this disease on their own, including the use of public money.Thousand-year experience in the treatment of syphilis shows that nothing good will come of it.