- Adenomyosis - treatment of folk remedies can also help
- Borovaya uterus
Adenomyosis - treatment of folk remedies - is it possible?Adenomyosis - a disease that can not be treated independently.However, this does not exclude the possibility of applying for its treatment of folk remedies.But one condition of such treatment necessarily must be respected: all folk remedies should be prescribed only by the attending physician (if he deems it possible).
features traditional medicine
Adenomyosis - a disease in which under the influence of female hormones estrogen on the background of violations of immunity occurs proliferation of endometrial tissue (the mucous membrane of the uterus) in its muscular layer (myometrium).Adenomyosis symptoms are severe cramping abdominal pain Abdominal pain: when to sound the alarm? during menstruation, as well as cyclic and acyclic bleeding that eventually leads to the development of iron deficiency anemia.
Knowing the basic mechan
To restore normal ovarian function and immunity in adenomyosis, traditional medicine recommends also used leeches.
In folk medicine for the treatment of adenomyosis Adenomyosis - treatment should be individualized used plants, inhibits the action of estrogen - antiestrogens.These are plants that contain hormone-like substances (plant hormones) which are androgenic (similar to that of the male sex hormone) and progestin (similar to the action of the female hormone progesterone) action.
For plants with androgenic effect include, for example, lovage and celery:
- lovage broth: two teaspoons dried minced raw pour a glass of hot boiled water, put in a water bath for 30 minutes, then cool, strain, wring out, to add to thebaseline and take a tablespoon 4 times a day;contraindication to the use of a pregnancy - this broth can cause abortion;
- broth celery: tablespoon dried minced raw materials (roots), pour two cups of hot boiled water, put in a water bath Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures hour, then cool, strain, wring out, to add to thebaseline and take two tablespoons three times a day;
- Phytohormones with progestational - is bloodroot goose and raspberries, drugs based on them should be taken in the second half of the menstrual cycle:
- infusion Potentilla goose reception inside: two tablespoons of chopped dry grass pour a glass of boiling water, leave for an hour, strain, wring out and drink during the day;Grass also has analgesic properties;
- infusion of leaves or raspberries for intake: two tablespoons of berries or leaves of raspberry pour two cups of boiling water, insist hour, strain, wring out and take half a cup 4 times a day.
relieves pain during menstruation
Such plants include, for example, Angelica archangelica, horses valerian, lemon balm, marjoram:
- infusion of leaves of angelica drug: a tablespoon of dry powdered leaves pour boiling water angelicaboil for five minutes, insist for two hours, then filtered, made up to the initial level of boiled water and take a tablespoon 3-4 times a day;
- mixture of valerian with fennel: a tablespoon of dry powdered valerian root pour a glass of boiling water in a thermos;tablespoon fennel fruit ground in a mortar, pour 10 tablespoons of room temperature water, boil for half an hour, insist 45 minutes, filtered, made up to the initial level;then blended teas and take half a cup 2 times a day.
These plants include yarrow, barberry, nettle, knotweed:
- infusion of the leaves barberry (1: 5 - vodka) is taken orally 25-30 drops 3 timesa day for 2-3 weeks, as a hemostatic for prolonged menstrual bleeding and intermenstrual;contraindicated during pregnancy;
- infusion of herbs knotweed: two tablespoons of herbs knotweed pour half a liter of boiled water, in a thermos for two hours, strain and take half a cup 3 times a day before meals;
- infusion of herbs shepherd's purse: a tablespoon dry chopped herbs pour a glass of boiled water, in a thermos for two hours, filter and take 1-2 tablespoons 4 times a day.
Remember: all treatment of adenomyosis is conducted only on prescription.