- 20 folk remedies for treating acne
Folk remedies for the treatment of acne in efficiency can not always be compared with special cosmetic products and, especially, toprescription drugs.However, in many cases, they give excellent results - perhaps not as quickly as commercial tools, but on average they are less expensive, and less likely to cause allergic reactions.
- Fresh grapes.Grapes contain polyphenols and antioxidants, which was purified pores and neutralize chemicals which affect daily on your skin.With this skin tone improves, it looks like a clean, young and healthy.All that is needed - is to take a couple of grapes, cut them in half, remove the pits, and massage the face juicy flesh.Skin massage for two or three minutes, and then leave the grape juice on the face for 20-30 minutes.Rinse your face with cold water.For maximum effect, you need to do a mask once a week.
- drinking soda.This may seem surprising, but such mundane product like baking soda, can also be used to treat acne.Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a few drops of water to make a thick paste and apply it on the entire face or only on the most problematic areas.When the mask is completely dry, rinse your face with cool water.
- Oatmeal - one of the most effective folk remedies for treating acne.Take some oatmeal and mix it with a little lemon juice, turmeric, honey and cheese.The proportions are not important, as long as the result is a paste of medium consistency, so it was easy to apply to the skin, and that it is not dripping from his face.Apply the mask on your face and leave it for about half an hour.During this time, the mask must be dry.Rinse it with cool water.With regular use, this mask will make skin more clean and fresh.
- egg whites.Just separate the egg whites from the yolks, whisk it until the foam and apply to the face.This mask can be left on all night if you do not mind the smell of the egg and the tightness of the skin, which becomes very noticeable when the protein starts to dry out.Most women prefer to leave the mask of egg protein for half an hour, after which it was rinsed with warm water.Protein well pores, cleanses and tones the skin.Do not use this mask if you are allergic to eggs.
- Turmeric has antibacterial properties, so it is part of many folk remedies for treating acne.Additionally, turmeric Turmeric: the benefits and harms of the Indian saffron limits melanin production, so that it can be used to combat hyperpigmentation.To prepare the masks can mix turmeric with lemon or honey liquid to form a paste of medium thickness.Apply it on the face (or only in spots), and leave for 20-30 minutes.Turmeric powder may be added to mask curd and oatmeal, as well as various fruit mask - it greatly improves their cleaning properties.
- Lemon slices and lemon juice.First of all, it should be noted that the lemon should not be used for the treatment of acne to those who have sensitive skin Sensitive skin: causes and care - it can cause irritation and redness of the skin, which in aesthetic terms is hardly better,than acne.All other use of lemon can and should be.You can simply wipe the face with a piece of lemon once or twice a day.Lemon juice tightens pores, normalizes the sebaceous glands, and whiten skin.Fresh lemon juice can be added to various home mask for problem skin, for example, a mask of oatmeal.People with sensitive skin, if necessary, you can use lemon juice mixed with water - it must be applied to the problem areas is not just how much minutes.Regular use of lemon skin care will give noticeable results within a few weeks.
- Carrots.The mask of carrot - a rich source of carotenoids, essential oils Essential oils and conception: can help roses? , vitamins and minerals that are very beneficial for oily skin.Grate the carrots on a fine grater, mix it with lemon juice or low-fat yogurt (you can use cottage cheese), and apply the mask on your face.After 10-15 minutes rinse with warm water.Do not hold it too long, because carrot juice Carrot Juice - benefits and harms of traditional Russian agents Health restoring by prolonged exposure to skin may give it an orange tint.It is also very useful to regularly drink fresh carrot juice.It improves skin tone, normalizes the sebaceous glands, and pigmentation.
- tomato pulp.Ripe tomato - one of the best remedies for the treatment of acne.Its flesh absorbs the excess fat on the surface of the skin and deep cleans pores.A mixture of tomato pulp and cucumber juice can be an excellent tonic for the skin.This tool also opens the pores, clogged sebum and other contaminants, and limits the growth of bacteria that lead to the emergence of new pimples.
- Cucumber not only well soothes the skin and prevents acne, but it is also an excellent tool for the care of every skin type.Cucumber can make many different masks for the treatment of acne, such as this one: take an equal amount of grated cucumber, oatmeal and yogurt and mix all thoroughly to obtain a homogeneous mass.Apply an even layer of the mask on the face and wash it off with cold water after thirty minutes.From the cucumber juice mixed with water, you can make ice cubes, which are ideal for problematic skin.Finally, cucumber slices, you can simply wipe the skin morning and evening.
- Toothpaste.You use only toothpaste to brush your teeth?Do you think it is impossible to find another use?This is - the present confusion.Toothpaste can be an effective tool for the rapid treatment of acne.You only need to put toothpaste on pimples before going to bed, and after two or three days you will notice results.Toothpaste dries pimples, so they quickly decrease and eventually disappear completely.Of course, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the toothpaste, use it for skin care is impossible.