always difficult to treat tumor, not the exception, and uterine fibroids.Herbal treatment should not be the main alternative to conservative or surgical treatment.It should be part of an integrated treatment of uterine fibroids, developed by the attending physician.
Why uterine fibroids can not be treated independently
Today, most experts believe that the need to treat fibroids, even very small, since over time due to various factors, they begin to grow.For the treatment used hormonal drugs, has a marked impact on the woman's body.
If you do not, and used to treat a variety of herbs, it will suppress the growth of fibroids is problematic.Large fibroids also can create a lot of problems: they compress the surrounding tissue, causing regular blood loss and persistent, difficult to treat iron deficiency anemia Anemia - when you do not have enough blood , and aching pain, sometimes a woman shall communicate to despair.
Finally, uncontrolled self-treatment of fibroids can lead to its tra
Can be used to treat uterine fibroids grass?
Yes, you can.Herbs can enhance the therapeutic effect of hormone replacement therapy Hormone therapy - can cheat nature? and will reduce the dose of medication can help relieve the symptoms of fibroid symptoms and its complications, reduce the side effects of medication.
But we must remember that the grass - it is also the drug and in order to be effective, they must appoint a physician.
Uterine fibroids - herbal therapy with an anti-estrogen action
patients with uterine, breast and other hormone-dependent diseases, developing against the background of improving their own estrogen, it is recommended to use herbs with anti-estrogen effect.These herbs include mistletoe, harrow the field - these herbs also suppress tumor cell growth (proliferation).Antiestrogenic activity have also lithospermum officinalis, Echium vulgare, Comfrey, Anchusa officinalis, common rumyanka, chernokoren, hemlock, and others.
particularly effective drugs prepared on the basis of comfrey and rumyanki ordinary.Also effective decoction of the herb hemlock, but this herb should be treated with caution, as it is poisonous.
Here are some recipes for herbal anti-estrogen drugs:
- infusion of leaves mistletoe - a tablespoon of crushed leaves of mistletoe pour two cups of boiling water, leave for half an hour, strain, wring out and drink during the day;except antiestrogen action, this plant hemostatic and analgesic effect;
- decoction of the root harrow the field - 30 g of crushed roots put in an enamel bowl, pour a liter of hot boiling water, cover with a lid, heat the water bath Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures 30 minutes, then cooled,strain, wring out, top up to the initial level and store in the refrigerator;Take 50 ml three times a day before meals for 2-4 weeks;decoction has anti-estrogenic, hemostatic and analgesic effect.
Herbs with hemostatic effect
One of the most common symptoms of uterine fibroids are cyclic and acyclic bleeding.In order to reduce blood loss can be used medicinal herbs.Medicinal Herbs with hemostatic effect include yarrow, nettle, common viburnum, shepherd's purse:
- decoction of herbs shepherd's purse - two tablespoons of chopped herbs to put in an enamel bowl, pour a glass of hot boiled water, cover with a lid and heat in a water bath 30minutes, then cool, strain, wring out, to add to the original level and store in the refrigerator: take a tablespoon 4-5 times daily after meals as a styptic;
- infusion of nettle leaves - three tablespoons of chopped leaves pour two cups of boiling water, leave for half an hour, strain, wring out and drink during the day as a hemostatic effect;decoction also provides antianemic action;
- infusion of dried berries Viburnum ordinary - 3-4 tablespoons dried berries to fill a half-liter of boiling water in a thermos and drink throughout the day - the infusion has hemostatic, analgesic and anti-tumor effect.
Herbs can have a significant impact on the body.Therefore, to apply them just so indiscriminately is not recommended.Uterine fibroids should be treated only on prescription, including with the use of medicinal herbs.