Royal jelly - stop aging?
Royal Jelly - a waste product of bees which has amazing properties.Since ancient times it is known that royal jelly is able to cure many diseases and to suspend the old age.And as he worked out the bees in a small amount, it was worth it very expensive for what became known as "royal jelly."
What is royal jelly
Royal Jelly - this is the secret of the maxillary and pharyngeal glands of worker bees.Worker bees secrete royal jelly for six to seven days, starting with the second or third day of life.Designed royal jelly to feed the larvae of bees.At the same time the larvae of worker bees and drones get it in the first three days, and uterine larvae - for the entire time of its existence.
Externally jelly looks like a white or slightly yellowish mass, the consistency of sour cream, sour-burning taste, with slight honey flavor.
As part of royal jelly has a lot of biologically active substances, which quickly lose their activity.The highest activity has jelly received for at least two hours before, and then it begins to break down under the influence of light, air, temperature, and various other factors.
Therefore, receipt and storage of royal jelly is a big problem.
chemical composition of royal jelly can be different, it depends on the age of the larvae (the younger larvae, the more her protein and fat and less sugar and vice versa), the final stage of their development (wombWorking bee or drone), strength of the family and the storage conditions.
The average royal jelly contains from 9 to 19% of the protein is similar in its structure to the proteins of the liquid portion of blood (plasma) from 2 to 9% of the lipids (fats), 8 to 19% simple sugars (glucose, fructose Fructose - benefits and harms natural product , sucrose), about 1% of micro- and macro-soluble (A, E, D) and water-soluble (C, B group) vitamins, unsaturated fatty acids, organic acids, male (testosterone) and female (estrogen and progesterone) hormones, a neurotransmitter (a substance that transmits the excitation of nerve fibers) acetylcholine, a substance, an antibiotic gramicidin and some other biologically active substances.
Influence on the human body
Royal jelly has on the human body very different, mainly stimulating effect:
- activates natural forces of the body;
- tones at the same time calms the central nervous system, improves memory;
- stimulates the metabolism and endocrine glands (eg, stimulates the production of insulin), promotes the excretion of toxins from the body;
- stimulates blood formation, including the formation of immune cells (strengthens the immune system), and red blood cells (anemia prevention);
- possesses antibacterial (including TB), antiviral and antitumor properties;
- improves the cardiovascular system, including relieves spasms of blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure, prevents the development of atherosclerosis;
- restores the gastrointestinal tract, especially in the presence of dysbiosis (kills the pathogenic microflora of the intestine and promotes normal microflora involved in the digestive process);relieves spasms of smooth muscles of the stomach and intestines (antispasmodic and analgesic effect);
- promotes healing of wounds, including the cornea, recovery and growth of bone tissue (for example, stimulates the growth of the child);
- stimulates the secretion of breast milk during breastfeeding Breastfeeding: Breast - and no nails! ;
- stops the aging process.
This is recommended to take royal jelly
Royal jelly is recommended for:
- when eating disorders (underweight), including in the recovery period after serious illnesses, lack of appetite, diseases of the stomach and intestines;
- in the postpartum period to recover from blood loss and stimulate the production of breast milk;
- the neuroses of various origins;
- impotence Impotence - a female perspective on the problem men;
- during menopause and menopause;
- for oily skin of the face Oily facial skin - a problem both sexes and scalp.
External royal jelly is used in various skin diseases, wounds (including septic) and ulcers.
contraindicated for the treatment of royal jelly are the idiosyncrasy of the drug and chronic adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease).
bee products royal jelly comes in different forms, dosing it with those or other diseases may also be different.Pharmaceutical release drug apillak, which is made of dry matter of royal jelly in the form of tablets for sublingual (sublingual) administration, rectal suppositories and 3% ointment.
All of these drugs can have a great impact on the body if they are used on the testimony, so before taking their best to consult a doctor.