Ampioks during pregnancy - how dangerous it is for the woman and the fetus?
pregnant woman, like any other person can get sick some inflammatory disease requiring antibiotics.Sometimes women are beginning to be treated with antibiotics alone or, on the contrary, panic when assigning them to these drugs.Neither one nor the other option would be wrong.
So you can or can not take antibiotics during pregnancy?
So the question is not worth it, there are states in which the use of antibiotics is needed.But pregnant women are assigned only those antibiotics that do not adversely affect the fetus and cause the woman severe side effects.
All medicines, Applicability of pregnancy, should have proven and established safety and well-defined ways of their elimination from the body.This must always be taken into account gestational age, and in the case of prescribing a compulsory monitoring of pregnancies.This means that prescribe medicines during pregnancy may be a doctor.
All medicines are divided into groups according to their impact on the pregnant woman and the fetus:
- Group A - the drug has passed all laboratory and clinical trials, which resulted did not reveal any adverse effects on the fetus at any stage of pregnancy;
- Group B - were tested on animals as a result of which there was no evidence of adverse effects on the fetus;clinical trials (in pregnant women) were not carried out;
- Group C - tests carried out on animals have revealed adverse effects on the fetus;clinical trials have not been conducted, but the intended benefits of its reception may justify the potential risk;
- Group D - from research and practical applications of the drug were identified and proven adverse effect of the drug on the human fetus, but the expected benefits from its reception may justify the risk;
- group X - laboratory and clinical tests have revealed violations of the fetus Fetal development - week after week , while the risk associated with use of the drug in pregnant women exceeds the potential benefits.
However, despite this clear installation instructions are not always reflect the degree of the negative impact of drugs on the body of the pregnant woman and the fetus.But all clinical cases of complications or, on the contrary, the absence of complications in the application of a drug is always discussed at various seminars and in medical journals.Therefore, an obstetrician-gynecologist knows about the drug more often than it is written in the statement.
How does a pregnant woman and the fetus ampioks
Ampioks - combined broad-spectrum antibiotic, which is composed of two antibiotics Antibiotics - whether they will help you in the foreseeable future? , belonging to the group of semi-synthetic penicillins: ampicillin and oxacillin.Both of these drugs belong to the level of security in the group, meaning they have passed the laboratory tests which did not reveal any adverse effects on the fetus.Clinical trials of the drug in pregnant women is not a reason, however, is working ampioks oud decades and has long passed all the tests in practice associated with its use changes in the fetus were found.
fears may cause the ability to oxacillin rather quickly overcome the placental barrier and reduce the concentration in plasma and urine of women in the number of female sex hormones estrogen (in particular estriol), which can cause poor circulation in the placenta.
So talk about the complete and absolute security ampioksa still do not have, so a woman in any case should not take it yourself, it may appoint a doctor, taking into account the state of the pregnant woman.
In some cases it is impossible to do without antibiotics and ampioks designate both inside and in the form of injections.Ampicillin has a bacteriostatic effect on pathogens by inhibiting reproduction of Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms.But it insensitive to certain types of staphylococci, which can produce the enzyme penicillinase, destroying the antibiotic.
Oxacillin has a narrower spectrum of action, but it is resistant to penicillinase.
Ampioks used for various bacterial infections (upper and lower respiratory tract, ENT organs, urinary and biliary tract, skin infections).
When receiving ampioksa may have side effects such as goiter Dysbacteriosis - what brings self (it adversely affects the normal intestinal microflora), and allergic reactions Allergic reactions: how to understand why you tickle in the throat .But when properly administered treatment ampioks is quite a safe drug for pregnant women.