Kidney disease during pregnancy are second after diseases of the cardiovascular system.Kidney infection during pregnancy somehow make themselves felt.Therefore, before you plan a pregnancy, should see a doctor for a detailed inspection, survey and identify possible contraindications to carrying a pregnancy.
If we take into account that in the human body of about 5.5 liters of blood, then is pumped through the kidneys every day about 1700 liters.This is a huge burden, which increases with pregnancy.Moreover, if a woman has had problems with the kidneys, before pregnancy, the kidneys work doubly hard.The kidneys excrete toxic substances during pregnancy, they are joined by the decay products of the fruit of life, and kidney infection nevsegda can cope with such a load during pregnancy.Therefore, in some diseases of the woman giving birth is prohibited.
causes and predisposing factors
causes and predisposing factors can cause kidney disease during pregnancy or exacerbation of existing chron
- increase the burden on the genitourinary system;
- weakened immunity;
- traffic disruption urine - reflux (reverse throw urine in the upper urinary tract);
- foci of chronic infection (tonsillitis, caries, abrasions, thrush);
- chronic constipation;
- anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract;
- recurrent cystitis Cystitis: urgently take measures before pregnancy;
- releases hormones (progesterone relaxes the smooth muscles of the ureters, they expand, lengthen and curve).
often occurs during pregnancy pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis and asymptomatic bacteriuria.Much less marked glomerulonephritis, tuberculosis Tuberculosis - a full recovery is not guaranteed kidney, urolithiasis Urolithiasis - why women tolerate it harder? and urinary tract malformations.
During pyelonephritis are three risk:
- grade 1 - uncomplicated pyelonephritis caused duringpregnancy;
- 2 degree - chronic pyelonephritis, which existed before pregnancy;
- 3 degree - pyelonephritis and hypertension or anemia, pyelonephritis only kidney.
carrying a pregnancy is contraindicated in the third degree of risk.Treatment of pyelonephritis is complete, fortified diet, excessive drinking, antibacterial and detoxification therapy.
Glomerulonephritis Glomerulonephritis - is infectious and allergic disease leading to kidney impairment immunnokompleksnomu.Proceeds in three forms: nephrotic, hematuric and high blood pressure.Incubation of pregnancy is contraindicated in acute glomerulonephritis, an exacerbation of chronic glomerulonephritis with severe hypertension and azotemia.
hydronephrosis may be congenital or acquired, and is characterized by the compression of a stone, tumor, or bend the ureter, which leads to stagnation of urine in the renal pelvis system and its expansion.Prolong pregnancy in hydronephrosis can not.
Urolithiasis characterized by the presence of stones in the urinary tract, often with the addition of a secondary pyelonephritis.During the attack (cramps), pain in the lumbar region, groin, in the course of the ureters, hematuria and stone passage.Pregnancy is not contraindicated, but requires careful monitoring and preventive treatment.
malformations of the urinary system
The most common one kidney.Also, this pathology can be purchased.When kidney aplasia (absence of kidneys) is contraindicated in pregnancy, if joins pyelonephritis.
Pregnancy complications with kidney disease
Complications of pregnancy, which can result in kidney infection, varied and dangerous, even lethal mother:
- early and hard leaking gestosis;
- miscarriages and premature births;
- intrauterine infection of the fetus;
- premature detachment of the placenta;
- fetal malnutrition;
- chronic fetal hypoxia fetal hypoxia - the consequences of lack of oxygen in the body ;