Curantil during pregnancy - should I be concerned?
- Curantil during pregnancy - should I be concerned?
- antiplatelet effect curantyl
in our blood circulating blood adhesive plates, called platelets.This small flat colorless corpuscles of irregular shape;postkletochnye structure representing surrounded by a membrane and the nucleus fragments devoid of the cytoplasm of giant cells in the bone marrow - megakaryocytes.When vascular injury platelets stick together, thus providing blood clotting and prevent massive blood loss.Curantil reduces platelet adhesion and inhibits their aggregation.Thus it reduces blood clotting and prevents blood clots.
Curantil prescribed for the prevention of arterial and venous thromboses and their complications;prevention of thromboembolism Thromboembolism: Severe complications after surgery for prosthetic heart valves, as well as for the prevention of placental insufficiency in pregnancy complications.Also chimes indicated in the treatment and prevention of cerebrovascular ischemic type, after stroke and transient ischemic attack (when the blood vessels in the brain constrict, cutting off the blood supply temporarily).Curantil may be used in combination with low-dose aspirin for reducing the aggregation of platelets in blood.
- Curantil reduces the ability of blood platelets to aggregate and helps prevent blood clots;
- Do not take money from indigestion at the same time Curantylum;
- If you have to surgery, including dental, tell the doctor or nurse that take chimes;
When you buy cold medicine or pain medication, consult with a pharmacist to make sure they do not contain aspirin.
Before applying curantyl
Before taking chimes, let your doctor:
- about allergies or other chimesdrugs;
- about all prescription and non-prescription medicines you are taking (especially aspirin and vitamins);
- suffer if hypotension (low blood pressure);
- if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breast-feeding.If during treatment Curantylum you become pregnant as soon as possible inform your doctor.
- if you have coronary heart disease, other heart disease or blood vessel disease;
- if migraine sufferers;
- if you have poor blood clotting;
- suffer if myasthenia gravis (myasthenia gravis - neuromuscular disorder, leading to weakness and fatigue of skeletal muscle);
- if you are taking other medicines, including non-prescription and herbal remedies, nutritional supplements Food additives - basic classification and vitamins.Be sure to tell your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants: warfarin or acenocoumarol phenindione.
Talk to your doctor about possible side effects and complications when taking Chime (especially seniors over 65 years old).Elderly chimes not recommended because this age group, there are other drugs with a similar action, but safer.
What is contra chimes
- acute myocardial infarction;
- common stenosing atherosclerosis of coronary vessels;
- unstable angina;
- subaortic stenosis of the aorta;decompensated heart failure;
- severe hypotension;
- severe cardiac arrhythmias;
- bleeding tendency;
- severe renal insufficiency;
- hypersensitivity to Curantylum.
How to make chimes
- before making chimes, read the manufacturer's instructions in the insert;
- take chimes in strict accordance with the instructions of the physician;
- if you are taking sustained-release capsules, swallow them whole (do not chew and grind them) with plenty of water.Take the capsules curantyl recommended with food or immediately after meals.
- if you are taking tablets chimes, take half the dose one hour before eating;
- try to take the chimes at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose;
- if you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible.If you need to quickly take the next dose, forget about the missed reception and follow the established mode of treatment.In no case do not double the dose.
How to get the most benefit from the treatment Curantylum
Important: Do not take aspirin or any other anticoagulants in combination with Curantylum without the express instructions of the doctor.Many non-prescription medications for colds and flu, as well as painkillers, often contain aspirin, so before buying consult with a pharmacist.
Do not take medicines for indigestion along with Curantylum.If you need to take a medicine for indigestion, do it at least one hour before or one hour after taking the Glockenspiel.
Throughout the course of treatment Curantylum doctor regularly to prevent possible complications and reduce side effects.
Possible side effects curantyl
As with any medication, chimes along with useful properties, and has undesirable side effects, although they appear not all.Side effects appear at the beginning of treatment, when the body adapts to the drug.If after some time the side effects have not disappeared, but increased, should consult a doctor.
Common side effects (seen in one out of ten people):
- part of the digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.To eliminate these side effects, eat little and often.Eat simple foods.Drink plenty of water to replenish lost fluids.
- the part of the central nervous system: dizziness, headache.To avoid or reduce these side effects, rise slowly.Feeling dizzy, sit down or lie down for a few minutes, until the head is no longer spinning.Ask the doctor to cure a headache.
- Since the cardiovascular system: hypotension, flushing, tachycardia Tachycardia - the body to the limit? (especially while taking vasodilators).If these side effects cause discomfort, ask your doctor to reduce the dose.
Important: Some side effects indicate serious complications.
When these side effects you should immediately contact your doctor:
- increased bleeding;
- yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes;
- chest pain Chest pain: one symptom - a lot of diseases .
How to store chimes
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
chimes Store in a cool dry place at room temperature, away from direct sources of heat and light.
unused or expired medication must be disposed of.After expiry dispose of the drug according to instructions.
not share the drug with others and do not take on someone else's prescription chimes.