Diarrhea during pregnancy - to cope not work
- Diarrhea during pregnancy - to cope not work
- In early
- When toxicosis in the first days of pregnancy
- What is the danger?
Pregnancy in every woman's life is associated with a number of physiological problems - changes in the body can lead to a rather uncomfortable consequences, and diarrhea - only one of them.Diarrhea, or diarrhea during pregnancy - not the most common phenomenon: much more the pregnancy is accompanied by constipation, which causes a slowing of the gastrointestinal tract.
diarrhea during pregnancy can cause a variety of factors - from changes to the pregnant woman's body to bacterial infection.One of the most common causes of diarrhea during pregnancy is considered to rotavirus infection Rotavirus: the prognosis is favorable - defeat small intestine to rotavirus is accompanied by unpleasant symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, fever.
Among other possible causes - bacterial infection (eg, infection, provokes that E. coli, the bacterium escherichia coli), some types of intestinal parasites, certain diseases (eg, irritable bowel syndrome Colitis - the danger of colon -the so-called irritable bowel syndrome).
diarrhea and other symptoms
itself diarrhea during pregnancy - is not a disease but a sign of certain health problems -depending on the cause of diarrhea during pregnancy can be accompanied by diarrhea and other symptoms, including:
- Nausea Vomiting
- Abdominal pain spasmodic
- Rising temperatures
- Chills Headache
- Aching muscles
- general feeling of tiredness
diarrhea during pregnancy can last from one to two days to ten days, depending on the cause of the diarrhea.
Most viruses and bacteria, provoking diarrhea during pregnancy does not bear any harm to the child's health, because only such microorganisms multiply in the digestive tract.The biggest risk - the risk of dehydration, which is especially serious cases can harm not only the mother but also the baby.
In most cases, symptoms of dehydration caused by acute and prolonged diarrhea, disappear on their own, however, usually does not require treatment.However, it is important to ensure that, in time to prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea as the most serious cases it can lead to death.
dehydration - a loss of body fluids, and also very important for the normal functioning of the body salts and minerals (electrolytes).The main symptoms of dehydration caused by diarrhea in pregnancy include:
- thirst Dry mouth
- absence of urination, or change in urine color to dark yellow
- weakness, dizziness Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from underFoot , tinnitus
Coping with diarrhea during pregnancy?
Diarrhea during pregnancy - a phenomenon is usually short, but not too sweet, so in most cases, go to the doctor is not required - just need to follow a few basic rules to help the body fight infections cause diarrhea.Among these rules:
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration potential.Recommended for pregnant women, natural fruit juice or water, but from carbonated drinks or special protein shakes for athletes should be abandoned - they do not restore those minerals that the body loses due to dehydration.
- to gut "rest" for a few hours, discard the food - it will help to relieve the symptoms of diarrhea.
- If diarrhea during pregnancy lasts for several days, it is better to take time off from the usual diet in favor of the gentle power - for example, for recovery after a viral infection caused by diarrhea, recommended toasts, soups, apples, bananas Bananas: benefits and harms health and rice.
- order not to aggravate diarrhea during pregnancy, at a time give up dairy products and drinks containing caffeine.
- Get plenty of rest.
If diarrhea is severe and prolonged, accompanied by persistent vomiting, should consult a doctor in time to prevent dehydration with medical help.