Gaza during pregnancy: a common problem, but unpleasant
Pregnancy - a wonderful period in every woman's life, which, however, is not only connected with the expectation of a child of joy and hope, but also with a number of small but nasty problems.One of these problems - gas and bloating, which affect the majority of women during pregnancy.
Gaza during pregnancy: Causes
- body of a pregnant woman produces more progesterone Progesterone - norm and pathology - the hormone responsible for relaxation of the muscles.As a result, the gastrointestinal tract is relaxed and the digestive processes slow down, which causes excess gas.
- addition to hormonal changes, one of the most common causes of accumulation of gases considered to be swallowing air.
- When not completely split food moves down the gastrointestinal tract, beneficial bacteria perform incomplete bowel How to organize the work of the intestine - a phased process , breaking down food.During this process escaping gases - by-product which typically leads to flatulence.
- great importance in the formation of a gas and the food consumed by pregnant women.Cause excess gas can dairy products, some vegetables, foods rich in fiber.
- In the last months of pregnancy rapidly increasing in size of the fetus puts additional pressure on the intestinal tract, slowing digestion and leading to bloating.
Whatever the reason, flatulence causes pain, discomfort and leaves a pregnant woman with an unpleasant feeling of bloating.
How to solve the problem of gas during pregnancy?
- First of all, are excluded from the daily diet of foods that contribute to the formation of excess gas and bloating Bloating - if you are bursting inside .Certain types of vegetables - such as beans, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower - contain raffinose that promotes accumulation of gases.Such products should be avoided.
- variety of drinks with artificial sweeteners - another reason gas: any fizzy drinks cause bloating and gas accumulation.
- Dairy products are also able to cause a problem with gases - in particular, if a pregnant woman is suffering from lactose intolerance.Therefore, during pregnancy it is better to reduce the use of milk, ice cream and other dairy products, replacing them with milk or lactose-free soy milk.
- Foods high in starch - such as potatoes, pasta - as well as certain types of foods rich in fiber, can cause increased gas production.
View products potentially contributing to accumulation of gases can be very long - so it's best not to give up the whole time GRT usual food, and to exclude from the daily diet of foods that really affect the digestive process in the individual case.
How to prevent the accumulation of gases?
- Divide meals into smaller portions.
- Avoid drinking fluids during meals - this contributes to swallow air, which leads to flatulence.
- Food should be thoroughly chewed and slowly;In addition, the table is better to abandon the talks.
- Maintain correct posture Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight - straightened his back during the meal will help prevent the accumulation of gases.
- Avoid carbonated beverages.
- Daily walks will not only prevent the problem with gas, but also to maintain overall body tone.
- bland diet - one of the most effective ways to prevent the accumulation of gases.
- If standard measures do not help, see your doctor, who may prescribe antacids to solve gases.