Abdominal pain after eating, if fails
- Abdominal pain after eating, if there was a failure
- Cause pain
Abdominal pain after a meal - a very common problem.As a rule, it appears after eating unfamiliar food, dirty products (especially fruits and vegetables), as well as with overeating.Pain can occur in a few minutes or hours after the meal.What exactly causes the pain?
Probably the most common cause of pain after eating, as well as bloating Bloating - if you are bursting inside , increased gas and sometimes diarrhea - a variety of micro-organisms that are present infood.The body tries to get rid of them to prevent bacterial infection;In some cases, it is not only the pain in the abdomen, but strong and vomiting.
appearance of abdominal pain Abdominal pain: Types and Symptoms a few hours after eating may indicate pancreatitis.Consult your doctor, as this disease may require treatment.
Today people consume lots of fluids - still, because doctors are constantly reminded of the need to drink at least 8 glasses of waterday and still we drink juice, coffee, tea ... All this dilutes the gastric juice, resulting in its concentration is insufficient not only in order to digest food, but also to destroy the bacteria enters the stomach.This causes frequent abdominal pain after eating, as well as diarrhea and nausea Nausea - there may be problems with the nervous system .
bowel obstruction is often a key cause of spasmodic pain after eating.Its symptoms may also be nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
This is the problem of millions of people today.In Western society we have long ceased to have only to live, but for many people, food becomes almost the meaning of life.It is especially dangerous to abuse fast food, but with the immoderate consumption of harmful even the healthiest food.
How to prevent stomach pain after eating
- Stay away from convenience foods, fast food and any food in which quality you are not sure
- Eat regularly, at regular intervals (ideally every three hours)
- last meal should be three hours before bedtime Dreams: how to understand our dreams .Take a nap after a meal - a bad idea, since it not only promotes the deposition of fat, but also can cause abdominal pain
- Do not overeat.If you have to control yourself is very difficult, seek medical attention
- Within an hour after a meal drink as little as possible
- If you have any questions about the food, be sure to consult with a nutritionist