- dry cough in a child: the risk of transition into a chronic disease
dry cough in a child can cause a variety of reasons.When dry cough sputum missing, so this is called unproductive cough.In most cases, dry cough in a child - a sign of any disease, so the lack of treatment of cough can lead to more serious health problems.
Children tolerate dry cough harder than adults, for which dry cough is usually no more than a nuisance sleep.Do not cured in time, dry cough, a child may become chronic.
usually dry cough dry cough - whether to worry about it? the child is accompanied by changes of voice, difficulty swallowing food or liquid, caused by irritation of the throat and tonsils.In addition, dry cough in a child can cause changes in behavior (increased irritability, excitability), thirst.
Causes of dry cough in childr
One of the most common causes of dry cough in a child - common cold.In addition, among the potential causes of dry cough in children - asthma, laryngitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the larynx, accompanied by roughness or loss of voice and a cough), allergic reaction, cereals (disease occurs in infants and young children and is accompanied by a cough, feverand shortness of breath).
Another common cause of dry cough in children - the so-called postnasal syndrome (postnasal drip syndrome), in which the constant draining of mucus from the sinuses at the back of the throat is dry cough.
most common causes of dry cough in children - a variety of diseases of the respiratory system, ranging from bronchitis and pneumonia and pulmonary edema ending.A dry cough at night usually cause sinusitis, common cold, asthma, or emphysema (abnormal lung condition characterized by a decrease in respiratory function).
What will help
Permanent taking potent drugs is generally not recommended for children, so the best way to treat a dry cough in children - is, first of all, the treatment of folk remedies.
- Well help dry cough basil leaves, comminuted and mixed with honey or a mixture of honey with turmeric powder turmeric: benefits and harms of the Indian saffron , clears the airways and makes breathing easier.
- adequate fluid helps alleviate the discomfort associated with a constant dry cough - it can be as ordinary water and fruit juices that kids love more.
- useful and tasty remedy for dry cough - the usual almonds.Almonds should be soaked in water, crushed to a thick paste, mix with honey and give the child at attacks of dry cough.
- Well help dry cough fresh garlic Garlic health: almost a panacea and ginger root.Since your child is unlikely to agree to eat raw garlic or ginger Ginger and most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties , they can be added to food - best in hot soup or broth.
- very useful in dry cough attacks a child herbal teas, green tea or ginger tea with honey or lemon juice.
- One of the most effective treatments for dry cough in children - saline rinse in warm water (you can add a few drops of iodine solution).