Aloe Hair - elasticity and shine
Aloe Aloe - its amazing healing properties of cleans and revitalizes the scalp, restoring the quality and appearance of hair.After such exposure the hair that used to be dull and brittle, becomes elastic, supple and shiny.But to get the desired effect you will need to work hard.
as aloe acts on the scalp and hair
Aloe has a cleansing effect, since the scalp attracts water.As a result, areas of the skin accelerates metabolism, improves skin nutrition, as her blood rush.And all products of metabolism, cell desquamation of the skin under the influence of Aloe removed, allowing the skin to breathe.As a result, win and hair: the roots are starting to get more of the nutrients and the hair becomes strong, elastic, shiny.
If the use is not just aloe juice and juice prepared in a special way, so that it formed a biologically active substance, the effect will be even better.Biologically active substances or biogenic stimulators are formed in sheets aloe if they fall into unfavorable conditions for them.
create such conditions can be in a home refrigerator, depriving the torn leaves of heat and light.From this, they acquire new healing properties.To sustain the leaves in a refrigerator should be about two weeks.After that, they scroll in a meat grinder, squeeze the juice and use it for cosmetic purposes.Biostimulyators contained in the aloe juice, many times increase the effectiveness of this natural cosmetic products.
masks of aloe juice for the strengthening and growth of hair
for strengthening and growth of hair in traditional medicine has the following recipe using the juiceAloe:
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus a teaspoon of castor oil, plus three tablespoons of nettle infusion plus egg yolk, plus the juice of one clove of garlic.All thoroughly mixed and applied to the hair roots for thirty minutes, then washed with a shampoo head;masks can be done once a week;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus two tablespoons of burdock root infusion plus one tablespoon of olive oil and liquid honey, plus the juice of one clove of garlic.Mix and apply on hair roots for thirty minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo;make a mask once a week;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, chamomile, nettle and plantain (forthcoming: a tablespoon of herb mixture in equal parts, pour a glass of boiling water, add 100 g of rye bread without crust, infuse, strain), lemon juice, onion juice, burdock oil,five drops of essential oil of sage Salvia - cvyaschennaya grass ;all mixed, rub into the roots of the hair, leave for thirty minutes, then wash off with shampoo;a mask can be done twice a week.
Masks for thin weakened hair
Our hair is constantly exposed to various influences: coloring, perms, various mechanical stress (for example, today in fashion braids) and so on.From this treatment the hair is dull and brittle.To fix this, you can make a mask with aloe:
- teaspoon of aloe juice and castor oil, plus a tablespoon of honey;Apply on the hair roots for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo, then rinse first head nettle;such masks do twice per week to as long as at improving the appearance and structure of the hair;
- tablespoon of aloe juice and castor (can burdock) oil;rub into the roots of the hair, gently massaging the skin and leave for half an hour, then wash off with shampoo;do long times per week;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus a teaspoon of castor oil, plus a teaspoon of the oil solution of vitamin A and E plus one vial of vitamins B1 and B6 plus yolk plus a tablespoon of yogurt Yogurt: benefits and harms drink centenarians ;Apply to the hair roots, rub lightly and leave for half an hour;done once a week for a long time.
aloe juice for oily hair
For oily hair, you can use the following mask, which will reduce sebum production and the amount of dandruff:
- take a teaspoon of honey, aloe juice, castor oil, lemon juice,mix, apply on hair roots and cover the head with polyethylene and leave for half an hour, then wash off with shampoo;make a mask once a week;
- rub into the scalp aloe and leave for two hours and then wash your hair with shampoo;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus a tablespoon of vodka plus a tablespoon of water;mix, rubbed into the scalp and left on for thirty minutes, then rinse and shampoo;do twice a week for three months;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus two egg yolks plus a tablespoon of brandy, rum and mustard;All mix, whip and rub into the scalp and leave for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo;You can make a mask once a week.
Aloe - a wonderful plant that is suitable to restore normal scalp of any type.If your hair is dry, thin and brittle, the aloe makes them stronger and more resilient, and if hair is oily, dandruff Dandruff: where it comes from, and what to do , it will reduce sebum and get rid of dandruff.