Ginger in medicine: drugs Oriental
In folk medicine, oriental ginger is considered a means of all diseases.But the modern official medicine recognizes the medicinal properties of ginger and use it in the treatment of certain diseases, often combining this treatment with conventional medication.
What are the properties of ginger are used in medicine
First of all, this feature improves blood circulation and as a consequence - to reduce inflammation.Blood rushes to the dilation of blood vessels, removing inflammation.Strengthen and blood vessel walls, they become less permeable to the liquid portion of blood.To this end, ginger infusions rinse the throat with chronic tonsillitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the pharynx), stomatitis, gingivitis and other periodontal tissues.
In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract ginger is used to improve blood supply to this area and, accordingly, improve the function of the stomach and intestines in various diseases of the digestive system.The exception is any ulcerative processes in the stomach and intestines, as well as the tendency to bleed.
When stagnation of bile in the biliary tract and gall bladder blood flow to the area after taking ginger helps prevent inflammation.However, ginger should not be taken in case of stones in the biliary system - this can lead to the infringement and hepatic colic.
Ginger perfectly restores fat metabolism, including cholesterol metabolism, so it can be recommended for atherosclerosis, but only if there is no angina attacks (severe stabbing pain in the heart, arising on a background of coronary artery spasm).Angina take ginger risky.
Improving metabolism leads to the fact that a person loses weight, so ginger prescribed for obesity.
recognized the effectiveness of ginger and rocking (in a car, airplane, ships).To this end, ginger Ginger and most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties applied before the trip or in the form of infusions, or directly at her in the form of chewing pieces of fresh root.
Good ginger for colds, particularly viral.It helps to reduce inflammation in the airways, reduce cough and expectoration.
ginger is very useful for pain of different origin: the head, dental pain, neuralgia (pain along the nerve), myelitis, pains in muscles and joints.It is used topically in the form of warming compresses.
Medications containing ginger
The pharmacy selling these drugs and food supplements that are in its structure ginger:
- zinaksin - contains an extract of ginger and some other components used for the treatment of inflammatory processesjoint pain;
- syrups for children Dr. Mom - appointed for colds and cough in both children and adults;
- Deepa - a means to restore the function of the liver (hepatoprotective);
- fitolor - expectorant, antitussive and anti-inflammatory agent;
- atriksin supplement food - helps reduce inflammation and restore joint function in arthritis (inflammation of the joints), and arthritis (metabolic disorders of the joints);
- supplement food Kofol® - appointed as a mild anti-inflammatory agent;
- rinolin supplement - a means to improve cerebral circulation and as a consequence - to improve intelligence - memory, thinking, learning and performance;
- supplement mines Gold - enhancing agent performance and activates the central nervous system;
- supplement melisana - normalizes the central nervous system (including relieves anxiety, normalizes sleep) and metabolism Metabolism: The basis of life of all living , relieves pain and spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs;
- ginger essential oil - used topically to reduce the headaches, the restoration of the central nervous system - they can lubricate the whiskey;at a cold essential oil Essential oils and conception: can help roses? rub the root of the nose and the temples - it relieves nasal congestion;also used in the form of inhalations and baths (a few drops of oil on the bath);Essential oils are used for compresses, rubbing and massage;
- tsingiber homeopathic medicine - for the restoration of the vestibular apparatus (for motion sickness);
- Ginger is a part of medicinal herbal teas and Ojas Prana - these teas relieve stress anxiety, increase efficiency, improve sleep Dreams: how to understand our dreams .
Ginger, of course, is not widely used in Western medicine, both in the east, but it is part of many medicines and dietary supplements used for a variety of diseases and conditions.