Herbs for the liver: filter cleaning
liver performs in our body a very important function of cleansing the body Cleansing the body - comprehensive restoration poisons and metabolites Metabolism: The basis of life of all living .If abnormal liver function of the poison continues to poison our bodies.If the liver has completely lost its function, the continued existence of the organism is impossible.
What diseases can affect the liver
It can be your own liver disease with lesions of liver cells, most often it is the disease of viral origin - acute and chronic hepatitis and their consequences.When inflammation of the liver cells die and are replaced partially by connective tissue cells.Long flowing inflammatory process can lead to a significant widening of the connective tissue and reduce the function of the liver - cirrhosis.
on the liver can not be reflected, and a variety of diseases of biliary tract, including the gallbladder.Inflammation of the gallbladder and bile ducts lead to the stagnation of bile, a change in its chemical composition and, in some cases, and jaundice.All this adversely affects the function of the liver.
grass Bile Bile
grasses can be divided into three groups:
- enhances the formation of bile (choleretic, for example, corn silk, Helichrysum flowers, flowers, dandelion);choleretic mechanism of action is due to reflections from the intestinal mucosa, which contribute to the revitalization of the liver cells;
- promotes the release of bile from the gallbladder to the intestine - holikinetiki, such as barberry, fennel;holikinetiki increase the tone of the gall bladder and bile under pressure is released into the common bile duct;
- antispasmodics (herb oregano, grass, peppermint, chamomile flowers) they lower the tone of the biliary tract and facilitate the free passage of bile.
Almost all herbs have choleretic for liver and biliary tract combined action by stimulating the formation of bile, it is released into the intestines, thus providing anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.An example of such action is corn silk, which when taken orally help to increase the amount of bile, making it less viscous and thick, reduce the amount of bilirubin in it.The main indications for the use of drugs of corn stigmas: inflammation of the gallbladder (cholecystitis), bile duct inflammation (cholangitis), inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) with a delay of bile.
Assign corn silk in the form of decoctions and infusions.Broth corn silk prepared as follows: a tablespoon of dry powdered corn stigmas pour a glass of cold water, boil for 30 minutes, cooled, made up to the initial level of boiled water, filter and take a tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
decoction of the flowers of immortelle is used in cholelithiasis, chronic cholecystitis and hepatitis, impaired motor activity of the biliary tract.The broth is made from the calculation of a tablespoon of crushed dried flowers per cup of water (prepared as well as a decoction of corn stigmas), take in the form of heat for half a cup 2-3 times a day.
Herbs that improve liver function
funds, increases the resistance of the liver to various negative influences that increase its metabolic (exchange, cleaning) functions, normalizing its functions under various injuries (including a constant influence on liver cellsSpirits) called hepatoprotectors.Many drugs have hepatoprotective properties, are composed of herbal preparations (eg, Liv-52).To restore the function of the liver and used decoctions, infusions of herbs.
In chronic hepatitis, for example, recommended such charges (composition of herbs are changed every 2-3 months):
- tablespoon dried minced raw valerian root and hawthorn flowers, 1.5 tablespoons of the bark and leaves of barberry mint Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness pepper mix well, take one tablespoon, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes, cool, and take potsedit third cup three times a day;
- fruit of barberry, birch leaves, grass St. John's wort, yarrow - take all of half a tablespoon, mix, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water for 15 minutes, cool, strain and take on a third cup 3 times a day.
liver cirrhosis is recommended that the following collection: two tablespoons of chopped rose hips mixed with a tablespoon of dry powdered nettle leaves, mix, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water for 15 minutes, cool, strain and take half a glass of twotimes per day.This fee improves metabolic processes in the liver cells, intestinal digestion, regulates the chair and removes excess fluid How to withdraw excess fluid from the body - all sorts of ways from the body.
Medicinal herbs have a special place in the treatment of liver diseases, as they can take a long time - that this therapy is required in the human liver and biliary tract.