Ginger - Treatment: Oriental medicine in the service of modern science
Treatment Ginger has a long tradition.So in the Chinese, Indian, Japanese medicine ginger is considered unsurpassed physician.Ginger applied in modern Western medicine, but usually in combination with other drugs.
impact of ginger root on the human body
long been observed that ginger root has beneficial effects on multilateral human organs and systems:
- the part of the circulatory system - improves the functioning of the heart muscle and cardiac conduction of impulses, normalizing themost heart rate;tones and strengthens blood vessel walls;normalizes blood pressure;
- from metabolic Metabolism: The basis of life of all living - removes all the toxic metabolic products from the body, normalize lipid metabolism, including reducing blood levels of "bad" cholesterol, blood vessels clogging plaques, and increasesthe amount of good cholesterol involved in the metabolic processes;
- of the central nervous system - improves cerebral blood circulation, which positively affects the intelligence, memory and learning, reduces headaches, mental disorders, and smoothes the signs of neurosis Neurosis - reaction to the nervous shock ;
- the part of the digestive system - cleanses the gastrointestinal tract, improves blood circulation, which helps to prevent the exacerbation of certain chronic diseases of the stomach and intestines, as well as a shorter time to cure an exacerbation of these diseases;promotes a correct gastric acid secretion and recovery of mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract (but only if its integrity has been violated, otherwise disruption mucosa effort);
- the part of the musculoskeletal system - has a positive effect in diseases of the joints, osteochondrosis, inflammation in the muscles;
- by the kidneys and urinary tract - has a slight diuretic and antimicrobial action;
- by the genitals - helps to restore hormonal levels, which in turn normalizes the menstrual cycle, reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menopause;increases sexual desire in both men and women has a positive effect on the symptoms of impotence Impotence - a female perspective on the problem ;one of the oldest means of struggle with infertility.
In addition, ginger Ginger and most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties beautiful doctor for colds, it has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, expectorant and relieves spasms of action in diseases of ENT and broncho-pulmonary system.However, ginger should not be administered at high temperature - it can raise it even higher.
generally recognized and restorative effect of ginger improves blood circulation and normalization of the central nervous system contributes to the improvement of all organs and systems.This improves health, increases the overall body tone and performance.
Use ginger for the prevention, for example, parasitic infestations (in cooking of raw fish), cancer (but not the treatment - it can stimulatetumor growth), transport motion sickness.
Basic principles of treatment ginger
Ginger - is an effective means of influence on the body, so before applying should consult a doctor and may even be examined in order to exclude contraindications for its use.It is better if the dose and duration of treatment prescribed by a doctor ginger, it will determine the compatibility with other drugs that must be taken in this disease.Especially careful you need to take ginger, if a person suffers from a disease of the cardiovascular system, liver and kidney damage with reduced function of these organs.Here too without consulting your doctor is not exactly necessary.
Do not use large doses of ginger, an overdose may be nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.This is especially dangerous in the presence of chronic diseases and pregnancy.
take the drug ginger better in the morning, on an empty stomach, while ginger quickly suck in the gastrointestinal tract and the chemicals included in it, will enter into the exchange of biochemical reactions.
receiving preventive health ginger in small doses in the form of tea, you can continue for a long time, while paying attention to the overall well-being.Such long-term use has an excellent cleaning effect and raises the tone of the whole organism.
Ginger - This herb and spice simultaneously, improves the flavor of almost any dish.This plant came to us from Eastern countries, where the tradition of treating diseases of ginger goes back centuries.In Western countries, there is a long tradition of use of ginger, so the treatment they need to be approached with caution, but the prophylactic administration of low doses almost nobody hurt.