Birch - one of the most beloved and celebrated by the plants in our country.Birch juice restores power epic hero, birch comforted in sorrow and rejoice with us.In Russia birch forests occupy large areas, second only to the spread of pine and deciduous forests.However, inter alia birch has also medicinal properties.
Botanical especially birch
In total there are more than a hundred species of birch trees in our country because they are more than half (weeping, fluffy, and so on).The most common type of birch in Russia - Weeping (Drooping, blisters).It is a tree of the birch family of up to 20 meters, with smooth white trunk and branches droop.Warty birch called this because of the large amount of resin droplets covering the young shoots in spring.In the early spring on a birch buds appear, from which later disbanded young sticky leaves triangular or ovoid.The flowers are dioecious birch, in the form of earrings.Male catkins grow tassels at the ends of branches, and for women, a small, arran
weeping birch grows in the forest and steppe zones of the European part of our country, in the Urals, Siberia, Kazakhstan, forming pure and mixed forests.
chemical composition of birch buds and collection of medicinal plants
Birch buds harvested in the spring, in the middle or at the end of March, when they are only swollen, but the leaves have not yet emerged.It was at this time birch buds contain the most useful drugs.Kidneys are not separated from the branches, the branches neatly cut and dried in the open air under a canopy.Dried twigs purified from the kidney, the kidney in multilayer paper bags for several years.
In the birch buds contain essential oil Essential oils and conception: can help roses? (having disinfectant properties), saponins (a diuretic), volatile (killing pathogens), organic acids, flavonoids (decrease capillary permeability), tannins (have antibacterial, anesthetic and vasoconstrictor action), vitamin C, the resinbitterness.
impact of birch buds on the human body
Birch buds have diuretic, choleretic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic (relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs), expectorant, diaphoretic, wound healing, anti-cancer, hemostatic properties and anthelmintics.
Medications based on birch buds take:
- in diseases of the kidney and urinary tract (without exacerbation) - as an antibacterial and diuretic;
- in diseases of the bile ducts and gall bladder - as an antispasmodic and cholagogue;
- in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - as an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory agent;
- edema of different origin - as a diuretic;
- respiratory diseases - as a diaphoretic (high temperature), expectorant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent;
- topically for wounds, burns, ulcers and skin diseases as wound healing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent;
- tuberculosis Tuberculosis - a full recovery is not guaranteed light - as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, expectorant and styptic;
- malignant tumors in the complex treatment as an antitumor agent;
- at enterobioze (helminth infections caused by pinworms) - like a sedative;
- topically for hair loss - stimulates hair growth;
- externally as a compress on the area of the joints when they are inflamed;
- externally in the form of lotions for hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids - a shameful disease - as an anti-inflammatory and styptic.
Contraindications and cooking at home
contraindications for the use of drugs on the basis of birch buds are acute kidney disease and urinary tract.
drugs based on birch buds, which can be made at home
House of birch buds can be cooked:
- infusion reception inside: two teaspoons dried minced raw pour a glass of boiling water, placed in a water bath and bath health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures quarter of an hour, cooled for 45 minutes at room temperature, strain, wring out and made up to the initial level of boiled water and take a third cup three times a day;
- broth reception inside: two teaspoons dried minced raw pour a glass of cold water, bring to a boil, boil for half an hour, cooled, filtered, made up to the initial level of boiled water and take a tablespoon three times a day.
Birch buds have long been one of the main plant drugs in the arsenal of traditional medicine.