Ginger in folk medicine - a runny nose and relieve pain
both Eastern and domestic traditional medicine have accumulated extensive experience in the use of ginger for the treatment and prevention of various diseases and correction of some states, such as motion sickness.It is necessary to take advantage of this experience, but with all the indications and contraindications.
Recipes ginger for the treatment and prevention of colds
Ginger perfectly relieves cold, but it can not be used at high temperatures.For the treatment of the common cold are suitable recipes:
- to reduce symptoms of colds: Take a quarter teaspoon of powdered ginger, pour a glass of boiling water for 5-7 minutes, strain and drink with lemon and honey;
- to relieve puffiness and nasal congestion: Grate fresh ginger root on a grater, squeeze the juice;take a teaspoon of juice combine with a teaspoon of honey and take this mixture three times a day;
- to relieve hoarseness: a teaspoon of ginger juice mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice, a little salt the and take three times a day;
- to relieve a headache at the front (inflammation of the frontal sinuses: half a teaspoon of ginger powder to dissolve with water, spread on cloth attached to the forehead area for 15-20 minutes, then wash skin thoroughly;
- Tibetan herbal tea to relieve cold; Ingredients: half a liter of milk, half a liter of water, 10 grains thoroughly pounded cloves and cardamom, half a teaspoon of dry ginger and ground nutmeg, two teaspoons of green tea without aromatic additives, a teaspoon of Darjeeling tea, pour water inenamel bowl, put on fire, add the cloves, cardamom, dry ginger Ginger and most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties and green tea; boil for a minute, add the milk, bring to a boil, add the Darjeeling tea, and when the boil- nutmeg; boil for 1-2 minutes, infuse for 5 minutes, strain and drink in the morning without adding anything more than tea.
Recipes ginger for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the digestive system
well Ginger helps relieve painand spasms in the stomach and intestines, but in any case can not be used for stomach bleeding and processes:
- diarrhea and spastic pains in the gut: combine half a cup of yogurt with an equal volume of boiling water, add a quarter teaspoon of ginger powder andground nutmeg and drink;
- to relieve nausea and vomiting: taking a mixture of a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with an equal volume of onion juice;
- to reduce diarrhea and abdominal pain: rub a little ginger juice in the area near the navel.
Recipes ginger for the prevention of motion sickness
- to relieve symptoms of motion sickness in any transport: 30-60 minutes before going inside to take half a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger and then drink a glass of tea or normalmineral water;
- for removing signs of motion sickness for pregnant women should drink ginger tea normal health.
Recipes ginger to treat external diseases
- to break boils: Mix half a teaspoon of ginger and the same amount of turmeric turmeric: benefits and harms of the Indian saffron with water to a paste,and then apply the composition to a boil Boils and carbuncles - will warm compress ;
- to reduce the swelling and pain of hemorrhoids: to take twice a day, a teaspoon of aloe juice Aloe - its amazing healing properties of with eighth of a teaspoon of ginger powder.
Recipes ginger to relieve pain
- to relieve pain in the muscles of the back: two teaspoons of ginger powder, a teaspoon of turmeric, half a teaspoon of chili mix, pour a small amount of warm water, put on a napkin, attach to the sick part of the body, fasten, leave for 15 to 20 minutes;
- ginger bath to relieve stiffness and pain in the muscles: two tablespoons of ginger powder to fill a liter of water, boil for 10 minutes, strain and pour into the tub;take a bath until cool;
- to relieve pain in the joints in rheumatoid arthritis: take overnight 30 ml of castor oil and drink cup of ginger tea.
Recipes ginger tea
Ginger tea drink for 30 minutes before a meal, then he immediately vsasyvantsya in the gastrointestinal tract and enters the biochemical processes that are an integral part of the overall metabolism.Recipes of ginger tea:
- wellness tea to strengthen the body's defenses: sliced thin slices ginger pour water, cook for 10-15 minutes, cool, add honey and lemon juice, drunk as ordinary tea;
- tea for weight loss: a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger mixed with a teaspoon of grated garlic, pour a glass of boiling water for 15-20 minutes, strain and drink during the day before eating;at night so it is better not to drink tea.
Ginger - a great tool for the treatment and recovery of the body, but you need to approach it with caution.