The root of "Cat's Claw" and its beneficial properties
South American Indians used the bark of the Peruvian tropical vines for the treatment of various diseases, applying it both internally and externally.The study of the therapeutic properties of the first vines were engaged only in the seventies of the last century, and today it is already used in the manufacture of dietary supplements.
What is and how to "work" BAD Cats Claw
biologically active food supplement Cat's Claw (or Cat's root) - a natural bark extract powder Peruvian tropical liana Uncaria tomentosa which includes various biologicallyactive substance in a dose significantly lower therapeutic alkaloids, flavonoids, glycosides, steroids, polysaccharides, organic acids, tannins, triterpenes, catechin.
In exchange used at recommended doses Cat root strengthens the immune system, normalizes metabolism, hormones and rolling properties of the blood (anti-thrombotic properties), slightly reduces inflammation (if any), relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs and blood vessels, has a slightcholeretic effect, neutralizes free radicals, which are formed during metabolism Metabolism: The basis of life of all living and cause premature aging.
immunostimulatory effects have alkaloid contained in the plant, they stimulate cell-mediated immunity in the main - the activity of special blood cells (phagocytes) that capture and dissolve inside pathogens.This feature allows you to recommend the use of Cat's root in the diet of cancer patients who have problems with immunity, after special treatment, but only in consultation with the oncologist.
alkaloids contained in the cat root, prevents thrombosis, and tannins have, on the contrary, a hemostatic effect.Therefore, patients with varicose veins varicose veins - the operation is inevitable? and thrombophlebitis should treat this with caution Badu.
Easy hypotensive (lowers blood pressure), and diuretic effect will be useful for people with diseases of the cardiovascular system, and the ability to shoot smooth muscle spasms and stimulate locomotor activity of biliary tract - people with cholecystitis, cholangitis.
Cat root peculiarity is that all biologically active substances are in it synchronously, reinforcing each other's action.
Who should use nutritional supplements Cat root
biologically active food supplement Cat root is recommended (after consultation with the doctor, and in any case, not in lieu of the prescribed treatment) with the following diseases and conditions:
- with a decrease in immunity: frequent colds, abrasions, pustular rash, chronic inflammatory diseases with frequent exacerbations, fungal and viral (for example, herpes infections) diseases, oncology patients after treatment, which decreased immunity in the diet of patients with immunodeficiencies of different backgrounds;
- in allergic diseases, including allergies to the body's own tissues (autoimmune diseases) - as an immunomodulator - a means of normalizing immune processes;
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including diseases of the stomach and intestines, accompanied by spastic pain;
- in diseases of the gallbladder and bile ducts - as an antispasmodic and cholagogue;
- in diseases of the cardiovascular system, as a mild hypotensive and diuretic;
- chronic intoxications (smoking, alcohol abuse, and so on) - as a normalizing metabolism and fortifying agent;
- chronic fatigue syndrome Chronic fatigue - if life is not a pleasant , irritable weakness (asthenia), occurred after an illness - as a fortifying agent;
- in chronic inflammatory diseases - as the anti-inflammatory agent;
- in the menstrual cycle and premenstrual syndrome - like normalizing hormones (without a doctor not to take - in the blood reduces the number of female sex hormones estrogen);
- joint diseases - both anti-inflammatory and normalize metabolic processes means;
- healthy people as a tonic.
contraindications, overdose and possible side effects when taking root Cat
Cat root is available in capsules and tablets, it is taken in accordance with the instructions supplied by the manufacturer for a period of two to four weeks.Wash down with water is better.
Cat root is not recommended for pregnant women and mothers who are breastfeeding their children, people with individual intolerance to this Badu and after organ transplants Organ transplantation: Past and Present .
side effects or overdoses in the use of Cat's root has been identified (other than allergic reactions that are possible with the use of any substance).But do not forget that dietary supplements are not standard clinical trials in humans, so when using the Cat of the root in higher than recommended doses, its effect is difficult to predict.
Biologically active food supplements are included in our life and begin to occupy a certain place in it.It's very good, because with the right attitude towards them dietary supplements can bring a lot of benefits.That's just not worth it to replace their medication they are intended to correct nutrition.