Pregnancy after miscarriage: a new life after the tragedy
Obstetricians often faced with miscarriages.Miscarriage occurred, especially if the pregnancy was a long-awaited - it's a pain, bitterness and tragedy for the entire family.Often, the loss of parents failed unborn child finishes deep psychological trauma.Many women have a terrible fear of the next pregnancy, and some, on the contrary, are trying to get pregnant as soon as possible to restore life back on track, "even when everything was fine and rosy."And, nevertheless, pregnancy after a miscarriage is very real, it is only necessary to prepare for it seriously.The more the couple will pay patience and attention in preparation for the forthcoming pregnancy, the greater their chance of conceiving and having a healthy baby.
Miscarriage - a spontaneous abortion up to 28 weeks.Miscarriages are divided into early, that happened up to 16 weeks, and late - after 16 weeks.According to official data the frequency of miscarriage is about 30% of all pregnancies, and it is only those who are registered in medical institutions.
How often miscarried Miscarriage - whether it can be insured? spouses begin to blame yourself, or worse, each other (did not notice, did not take measures that are not surveyed - reproaches are endless).But most often in a failed pregnancy no one to blame.Most of all miscarriages occur because of a genetic disease, such a cruel way nature produces natural selection, making it impossible for the birth of the patient and / or non-viable child.In addition to genetic and chromosomal abnormalities, causes of abortion may be:
- hormonal disorders (eg, hyperandrogenism);
- cervical incompetence (the failure of the cervix);
- infectious diseases (such as genital and shared);
- uterine malformations, tumors of the uterus and ovaries;
- chronic diseases of vital organs and systems (kidney, heart);
- bad habits (smoking, alcoholism, drug addiction);
- harmful working conditions;
- excessive exercise and stress,
- immune (Rhesus-conflict) and autoimmune disorders (antiphospholipid syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus).
Before planning the next pregnancy, expectant parents should pass the necessary examination and treatment.During various diagnostic procedures, analyzes and expert advice to determine the cause that led to spontaneous abortion:
- pelvic ultrasound (to avoid malformations and tumors);
- histological examination of the tissues of the embryo and the placenta;
- cytogenetic analysis of the embryo (identification of gene and chromosome mutations);
- detection of infections, sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, ureaplasmosis Ureaplasmosis - inflammation of the urogenital system , herpes virus, and others);
- consultation genetics;
- genetic study (karyotype definition of spouses);
- definition hormonal (estradiol, progesterone Progesterone - norm and pathology , FSH, LH, 17-keto steroids, testosterone, prolactin, thyroid hormones);
- diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome:
- coagulation (blood clotting);
- definition antirhesus antibodies.
Preparing for pregnancy after miscarriage
For the conception and birth of a healthy child the parents have to work hard.The first step is to change your lifestyle.Planning a pregnancy after miscarriage is not earlier than six months.During this period, you must absolutely give up bad habits and eliminate from your diet foods such as canned foods, convenience foods, spicy and fatty foods, strong tea and coffee.Preference should be given to healthy nutrition Healthy eating - do not limit yourself to eating , with a predominance of fresh vegetables, fruits and dairy products.In the three months before pregnancy, a woman should start taking folic acid (prevention of neural tube defects).Expectant mother should get enough sleep (at least eight hours per day) and more rest.Useful moderate exercise (walking, gymnastics, swimming).The future father should be abandoned for a period of preparation for pregnancy from visiting saunas and baths (high temperature breaks spermatogenesis).If possible, the couple must abstain from drugs.
Subject to all conditions, passing examinations and necessary treatment, and the chances of having to bear a child after a miscarriage are approaching nearly 100%.