individual hair loss - a phenomenon is absolutely normal and natural.At any time, about 6-10% of the hair at the same time are in the resting phase (the so-called catagen phase) and after two to three months fall - in their place, grow new hair.During pregnancy hair loss becomes much more noticeable problem - for a time after pregnancy (from one to five months after delivery) with a large number of hair loss are facing, according to statistics, from 40 to 50% of women.Fortunately, like most of the changes caused by pregnancy, hair loss during pregnancy - a temporary phenomenon.
Hair loss associated with pregnancy usually occurs after delivery.During pregnancy, the resting phase (catagen phase) reaches more than usual amount of hair, which explains their rapid loss after childbirth.Of course, such a state can not lead to baldness Hair Loss - a rather delicate problem or permanent loss of hair.Moreover, in three to four months after childbirth rapid hair loss usually stops.And during pregnanc
Why hair loss during pregnancy is a problem
During the first three months after childbirth very often there is a significant loss of hair.This is due to the fact that the increase in hormone levels during pregnancy slows down the natural process of renewal of hair, loss of "old" and new hair.The hormone estrogen Estrogen - the key to healthy bones , the level of which in women significantly increased in pregnancy, stimulates hair growth and causes a delay in the growth phase of hair.
After birth, the hormone levels back to normal, and these hormonal changes cause an abrupt onset of a new cycle of hair growth, then there is a significant loss of hair.
Peak hair loss after pregnancy falls on the third or fourth month after birth - at this time a new cycle of hair growth, andwithin six to twelve months the hair again becomes thick.
trigger hair loss may be any factors somehow alter the hormonal balance in women.Cause hair loss can be the following factors:
- Stopping oral hormonal contraceptives
- miscarriage or stillbirth Abortion
- hormonal imbalance caused by certain diseases
How to prevent hair loss during pregnancy
- Provide the necessary hair care: give up complex types of laying hot ironing, curling irons or hair dryer, wrap hair curlers, tightening the hair into a tight ponytail.
- Be careful what you eat: eating fresh fruits and vegetables contain flavonoids and antioxidants Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious use , provides additional protection to the hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Use shampoos and balms, hair conditioners, which include biotin, proteins and silicon - these connections strengthen hair follicles, reduce the risk of hair loss Hair loss - the distress signal .
- wet hair - the most fragile, so up to dry hair is better not to comb them.
- help improve the health of the hair, some vitamins and minerals, for example, a complex of vitamin B, biotin, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc, which take during pregnancy is safe.