hematoma of the uterus - usually referred to as pregnant retrochorial hematoma.In fact, the hematoma is present in the uterus and even adjacent to the one of its walls, but in reality it is likely chorionic hematoma than the uterus.Hematoma of the uterus, or retrochorial hematoma is a threat to pregnancy and require mandatory treatment and hospitalization.In mild cases retrochorial hematoma asymptomatic and self-absorbed.But we should not forget that retrochorial hematoma conceals danger and any delay in treatment can lead to irreversible consequences.
retrochorial hematoma - a clot CROI, located between the chorion (embryonic membranes) and the wall of the uterus, which was formed as a result of violation of the integrity of the vessel walls, and the outpouring of blood.Retrochorial hematoma is caused by the threat of termination of pregnancy and the beginning of the detachment of the ovum from the uterine wall.
Until now, the exact cause of the hemat
- heavy exercise;
- alcohol, smoking;
- fetal malformations;
- injuries (falls, bruises);
- defects and malformations of the uterus (the scar on the uterus);
- inflammatory diseases of female genital mutilation;
- endometriosis, uterine fibroids;
- hormonal disorders;
- seasoned professional hazard and so on.
retrochorial hematoma often accidentally discovered during a routine ultrasound.Pregnant does not feel its presence, the general condition of the woman does not suffer.It is connected with the delimitation of the uterine cavity hematoma chorionic villi, that does not give her to pour out.
appearance of bleeding Spotting - it is important to rule out pathology from the genital tract indicates output retrochorial beyond chorionic hematoma."Fresh" hematoma, which was formed in the last days, is characterized by bright scarlet spotting.When a long-term allocation of hematoma acquire a dark brown color and become thick and stringy.Thus there is emptying retrochorial hematoma.Often retrochorial hematoma combined with complaints of dragging pain in the abdomen Abdominal pain: when to sound the alarm? and lower back that says the threat of termination of pregnancy.
The main and the only method of diagnosis is ultrasound retrochorial hematoma.Ultrasonic signs of hematoma:
- one of the walls of the uterus is thickened (this is due to the local hypertonicity of the uterus, which is evidenced by the threat of interruption);
- reconfiguration of the outer contour of the uterus (the rise of the decreased muscle layer over the rest of the contour of the uterus) and ovum (egg gets scaphoid or teardrop shape);
- presence of a blood clot between the chorion and the uterine wall (defined prescription retrochorial hematoma, its size and localization of the place, as well as the ability to progression).
Based on the symptoms, treatment principles hematomas are the same as in the treatment of the threat of interruption.The first patient is provided a physical (to bed with a raised foot end) and emotional peace (appointed sedatives: motherwort, valerian, novopassit).The diet should exclude slabyaschie and securing products that activate the intestinal peristalsis, which increases the tone of the uterus.In order to prevent bleeding appointed styptics: Dicynonum Dicynonum - will help with bleeding and increased bleeding , menadione, etamzilat sodium ascorbic acid.To relax uterine muscles used antispasmodics: Nospanum, papaverine papaverine - for pain caused by spasms of smooth muscles , metacin, magnesium sulfate.Also held vitamin tocopherol (vitamin E) and folic acid (vitamin B group).
After the treatment is performed ultrasound control, during which evaluates the status of the fetus and the presence or absence of hematoma.