Tsiprolet not allowed to use during pregnancy, despite the fact that it is quite a safe drug, which rarely has side effects.The reason for this prohibition is that in pregnant women were not conducted clinical trials tsiprolet.
When and what antibiotics can be applied to pregnant women
All drugs that are allowed to be used during pregnancy, should undergo laboratory and clinical trials.In fact, not all drugs are in clinical trials on pregnant women.Therefore, in accordance with the danger for pregnant women all medicines are divided into groups:
- Group A - the drug has passed all laboratory and clinical trials, which resulted did not reveal any adverse effects on the fetus at any stage of pregnancy;this group can not be attributed to either a single drug, as the drug has any side effects;
- Group B - were conducted laboratory tests on animals, which resulted showed no adverse effects on the fetus;clinical trials (in pregnant women) were not carried out;
- Group C - tests carried out on animals have revealed adverse effects on the fetus;clinical trials have not been conducted, but the intended benefits of its reception may justify the potential risk;
- Group D - from research and practical applications of the drug were identified and proven adverse effect of the drug on the human fetus, but the expected benefits from its reception may justify the risk;
- Group E - the use in pregnant women unfairly.The risk to the fetus exceeds the possible benefit to the mother.
Particular care must be directed to the use of antibiotics during pregnancy.Dangerous antibiotics in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy when there is a bookmark of the internal organs.But since the final terms of bookmarks unknown and in most cases they are individual for each woman, is considered safe antibiotics after the twenty-second week of pregnancy.
most studied and safely used in these terms Antibiotics penicillin and cephalosporins.But even these apply safest antibiotics is necessary only after a doctor's prescription.
How tsiprolet studied the effect on the body of pregnant women
Tsiprolet was only laboratory tests on animals.As a result of these studies it was found that any negative impact on reproductive function (fertility) or teratogennoogo effects on the fetus (teratogenicity - is the ability to cause malformations in the fetus) tsiprolet has not.In the animal experiments are assigned dose tsiprolet six times the usual daily dose of man.But this animal.Data also how tsiprolet effect on pregnant women, not, as clinical studies have not been conducted.
Tsiprolet not approved for use in pregnant women, children and adolescents also because in some cases it causes arthropathy - destruction of the joints, which are accompanied by pain and sometimes even torn ligaments.Such action tsiprolet been identified in laboratory animals - arthropathy occurs primarily in young animals.
The side effects tsiprolet Tsiprolet - prevents the growth of bacteria also includes such symptoms as pain in the joints Joint pain - how to understand what is going on? , muscle and ligament rupture.Therefore tsiprolet not recommended for the treatment of growing organisms.
What about pregnant women who need to use antibiotics
Indeed, in some cases, pregnant women requiring such treatment.This is often necessary in order to prevent the occurrence of intrauterine infection of the fetus, if any genital infection has a mother.Prescribe antibiotics and infectious and inflammatory diseases of various organs, such as pyelonephritis pyelonephritis - renal .
In this case, the use of antibiotics is necessary and high risk taking in their purpose and under medical supervision there.Obstetrician-gynecologists and internists antenatal knows what antibiotics and at what stage of pregnancy you can assign.Another thing, if a woman chooses to be treated with antibiotics Antibiotics - whether they will help you in the foreseeable future? yourself - the risk of such treatment is too high, because only rely on the instructions that have developed drug manufacturers not worth it.Firstly, they are written for doctors and people without medical training can not always understand them, and secondly, in addition to the instructions of doctors have special benefits and guidelines clarifying certain issues on the treatment of pregnant women.
pregnant woman a single pill can not take without a prescription!