Terzhinan during pregnancy: help for gynecological infections
Terzhinan often used during pregnancy.It helps to get rid of the infectious-inflammatory process virtually any source (except viral), as suppresses vital functions of pathogenic bacteria, fungi and protozoa, as well as anti-inflammatory effect.
What a pregnant woman to use terzhinan
during pregnancy decreased immunity.This physiological response in response to the foreign cells in the body (the embryo).If the immune system is not reduced, the body would get rid of pregnancy through miscarriage Miscarriage - whether it can be insured? .But this positive physiological response has a negative side: decreased immunity causes of infectious and inflammatory diseases.
In particular, many women begin inflammation in the vaginal area.The fact that the mucous membranes of the genitals is often the presence of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora.At normal body immunity does not allow penetration of microflora in the mucosa.But if the immune system is reduced, infectious agents "punch" protection and embedded in the mucosa, causing disease.
In addition, some women in the genital area there is latent infection, which for the time being does not manifest itself (eg gornoreya) and upon the occurrence of pregnancy starts to develop.It is dangerous that infection can enter the cervical canal, and thence into the uterus.Therefore, such infections are necessarily being treated.Thus preference is given to possible external agents that remove infection and thus do not have a negative impact on the fetus.
How does terzhinan
Terzhinan - a combined preparation for external use, which is produced in the vaginal tablets of the French pharmaceutical company LaboratoryDr. E.Bushara.
Action terzhinan Terzhinan - accessible and efficient due to the properties of its constituent drugs:
- ternidazol - suppresses the livelihoods of Trichomonas vaginalis and some anaerobic (without developing air) bacteria, for example, gardnerellas;
- neomycin sulfate - a broad spectrum antibiotic of the aminoglycoside to suppress the livelihoods of most bacteria that live in the female genital tract;
- nystatin - an antifungal drug, particularly active against yeast fungi of the genus Candida;
- prednisolone Prednisolone - against inflammation, allergy and pain, but with complications - corticosteroid hormone, relieves inflammation;
- auxiliaries (wheat starch, lactose monohydrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethyl starch) to help ensure the integrity of the vaginal mucosa and its constant acidity.
In some cases, a pregnant woman is appointed terzhinan
drug acts only externally and virtually no blood falls, so it is widely used in obstetric practice for the treatment of reproductive tract infections in pregnant women.Assign terzhinan pregnant women after a preliminary bacteriological examination, identification of the infectious agent and its sensitivity to antibacterial agents:
- bacterial vaginosis - a condition where the inflammatory process has not started yet, but the vagina is a large number of pathogenic microflora capable of causing inflammationany time;a sign of bacterial vaginosis Bacterial vaginosis - sex not recommended are discharge with an unpleasant "fishy" odor;
- bacterial vaginitis - inflammation in the walls of the vagina caused by bacterial microflora;
- vaginal trichomoniasis - infections caused by protozoa (Trichomonas vaginalis);
- thrush - a fungal infection caused by the fungus Candida;
- in inflammatory processes in the vagina of mixed nature;
- for the prevention of vaginitis at various gynecological procedures, as well as before delivery.
terzhinan only contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to its components the body of a pregnant woman.Adverse reactions are rare, usually itch and burning at the application site.Sometimes there are also allergic reactions.
As used terzhinan
terzhinan vaginal tablet inserted deep into the vagina once a day at night.Before using the pill should be for about half a minute to take in the water.The average treatment lasts about 10 - 14 days, but fungal diseases may be extended up to three weeks.
Terzhinan - an effective and safe drug for external use, but, just like any other drug, pregnant women can be used only on prescription.