Aktovegin during pregnancy: treatment and prevention
Recently, the state of health has deteriorated significantly.This problem is especially touched pregnant women.The weakening of the immune system, the effect of various harmful factors, the rapid pace of life can not affect the course of pregnancy.Therefore, expectant mothers are increasingly prescribed many drugs, both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.Pregnant relaxed about receiving vitamin-mineral complexes, preparations of iodine and iron, but the rest of their prescribed drugs are alarming.Is no exception aktovegin, which appeared on the market recently.Aktovegin during pregnancy has established itself as an effective tool and is widely used in obstetric practice in various pathological conditions.
What is aktovegin?
Actovegin - a drug that is derived from the blood of calves (gemoderivat).Available aktovegin Aktovegin - without fear of negative consequences in tablets, so to intravenous fluids.With its unique mechanism of action, aktovegin applied not only inside and parenterally, but as a topical treatment (gel, ointment, cream).Unfortunately, the price of aktovegin is high enough, but it justifies a significant therapeutic effect.
mechanism of action aktovegina
Aktovegin activates metabolism improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting in tissue cells by increasing the delivery to them of glucose and oxygen, and helps tissues to absorb them.In addition, the drug improves blood flow.Also aktovegin involved in all metabolic processes in the body and has a positive effect on the immune system.Aktovegin improves metabolism and facilitates the delivery of oxygen to the brain, stimulates the healing of the wound surface is effective in diseases of the eye (the cornea and the sclera damage).Because of its quality aktovegin loved and obstetricians.
In some cases appointed aktovegin pregnant?
Aktovegin appointed during pregnancy and for medicinal purposes and as a preventive.For the treatment of the drug is used in the following cases:
- preeclampsia (improve utero-placental circulation, normalizes the brain, relieves symptoms of retinopathy);
- fetal hypoxia fetal hypoxia - the consequences of lack of oxygen in the body , or lack of oxygen (favorable effect on fetoplacental complex, improves the delivery of oxygen to the fetus);
- intrauterine growth retardation (in addition to oxygen delivery, transports glucose Glucose: The energy source baby);
- threat of miscarriage or premature birth (again normalizes the placental blood supply);
- placenta previa;
- diabetes in pregnant women;
- systemic diseases pregnant women (systemic lupus erythematosus);
- varicose veins;
- presence of hemorrhoids.
From prevention to screening reception at aktovegina:
- burdened obstetrical history (presence of miscarriage, complications of pregnancy and childbirth, the scar on the uterus);
- partial detachment of the ovum;
- the signs of fetal hypoxia in the US.
If aktovegin appointed pregnant as a prophylactic measure, preference is given to tablets.It recommended taking the drug on one or two tablets three times a day before meals.The usual duration of treatment is ten days.A drug treatment to be administered parenterally, intravenously 10-20 mL, followed by reduction of the dose to 5 ml intravenously or intramuscularly.Perhaps aktovegina appointment as an intravenous infusion (or dvadtsatiprotsentnym ten percent solution of 250 ml).The course of treatment is on average ten to twenty effects, but if necessary it is extended.
Adverse reactions aktovegina
drug has almost no side effects, except allergic reactions (rash, feeling a rush of blood, fever, sweating).
contraindications for prescribing
Aktovegin should not be used when oliguria or anuria, pulmonary edema, decompensated heart failure, fluid retention, as well as in the case of individual intolerance.